• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Amandascott

18191893-mmmain.jpg

A teen already in jail and accused of several area robberies is now charged in the break-in of a Pleasant Grove gun shop.
Pleasant Grove police today charged 18-year-old Thomas Darnell Brown with third-degree burglary and second-degree theft of property in the May 17 break-in at Pleasant Grove Gun Supply. Jail records show Brown, of Bessemer, is already in jail facing three counts of robbery, drug possession and unlawful breaking and entering a vehicle unrelated to the gun store burglary.
http://www.al.com/news/birmingham/i...n_hueytown_hold.html#incart_most_shared-crime

Sorry love, I believe this one also needs to be moved under a different category... maybe a mod can help? This section is for crimes against children rather than ones committed by children or young offenders.

Back