• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Killroy

The D'D Front Page
Tulsa, OK — The mutant looking fuck to the left is 17-year-old Henry “Hank” Laird. He’s alleged to have beaten his adopted mother to death with the butt of a shotgun at some point Monday evening.
Arrested alongside Laird, because he watched the life-sized troll doll beat the woman and did jack shit, is*19-year-old Josiah Sklar.
There aren’t a lot of details at this point, but according to police,*Linda Laird’s body was found at the bottom of a staircase in the living room sometime Tuesday. The Oklahoma State Medical Examiner’s Office determined the cause of death was a homicide due to “blunt force trauma to the head and neck.”
Laird and Sklar had apparently left the residence right about the time the body was discovered.
Sklar was arrested at a nearby motel Wednesday morning. 56-year-old Linda Laird still showed signs of life after the beating, Sklar told police, but because he was scared of Laird, and because he wasn’t prepared to testify against him in court, he did nothing to help the woman.
Oh, wait… he did give the dying woman a pillow before dragging his own useless ass back to bed.…

This article was written by Jaded for The Dreamin Demon - the Internet's self-appointed buzzkill.

"Read the full Front Page article..."

I read the title and the 12 year old in me took over. Sadly disappointed when I read "butt of shotgun'. For a second I thought this would be about that chick with the huge ass.

FR6ieM2.jpg
At the close of a preliminary hearing, 17-year-old Henry “Hank” Laird was bound over for trial on a first-degree murder charge linked to the death of Linda Laird, 56.
[...]

Josiah Sklar, 20, who is charged with being an accessory to the murder after the fact, testified for the prosecution Thursday that he was at the residence and saw Hank Laird beat his mother in the head with the butt of a gun.

Sklar is accused of helping conceal Laird from being apprehended while knowing that Laird had committed murder, the accessory charge alleges.

Sklar told police that he saw Hank Laird hit his mother approximately 20 times, a police affidavit says.

Sklar testified that on a previous occasion, Laird had put a gun to his mother’s head.

Hank Laird’s juvenile record includes three domestic assault-and-battery cases in which his mother was the victim, court records show.

Laird previously was evaluated and found to be mentally competent to face prosecution.

He has an extensive history of behavioral health treatment but does not “evidence any pervasive signs of mental illness” at the present time, according to an Aug. 14 report by forensic psychologist Shawn Robersoncq.
http://www.tulsaworld.com/news/crim...2-37af-11e3-b1ba-0019bb30f31a.html?mode=story

How can you forget this guy and his picture??? As soon as I saw it, the entire story came back to me...

I see the ginger lost that rainbow head of hair and maybe that would make him more believable now that he looks like a real male human being. Still got life though. What could have been so bad that he needed to kill his mother?

I see the ginger lost that rainbow head of hair and maybe that would make him more believable now that he looks like a real male human being. Still got life though. What could have been so bad that he needed to kill his mother?

maybe she took away his gameboy. *shrug*

He probably had to cut his hair....you know how excited the boys would be to have a real life Rainbow Bright turn up on the range

Latest posts

Back