• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Roberte

1ao3clu.jpg

Orange County sheriff's deputies need your help in locating a 16-year-old girl who has disappeared.

Alexandria Chery was last seen at her home in the Hawthorne Grove Apartments at around 7 a.m. Monday morning. The apartment complex is at the intersection of Old Winter Garden Road and Good Homes Road in Orlando. Her mother says Alexandria was in her bed the last time she saw her.

[...]

Deputies decided to put out the alert on Tuesday evening.

Alexandria is 5 feet, 2 inches tall, weighs 105 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes. Authorities say it's unusual for her to go missing and to have not contacted her family.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Orange County Sheriff's Office at
call_skype_logo.png
407-836-HELP (4357).
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/26145964/deputies-asking-for-help-in-locating-missing-teen

bGOe2md.jpg

Mom's boyfriend, Sanel Saintsimon, arrested for providing false information.

Authorities have arrested a man in connection with the disappearance of an Orange County teenager earlier this week.

Deputies said 16-year-old Alexandria Fransa Chery was last seen at her home

[...]

Channel 9 has learned Sanel Saintsimon was arrested in the case and charged with providing false information to a law enforcement officer and attempted destruction of evidence.

Saintsimon, authorities said, is the long-time boyfriend of Chery's mother.

Authorities said Chery told her mother about 7 a.m. that she didn’t feel well and was staying home for the day. When her mother got home later that evening, however, her daughter was nowhere to be found.

Investigators said Saintsimon was untruthful during questioning and Chery's disappearance is considered extremely suspicious.

[...]
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/orange-county-deputies-need-publics-help-find-miss/ngq8G/

Last edited:
She told authorities that when she had returned home that day she found her daughter's bedroom strangely out of place.

It had been stripped of many of its belongings, including the bed's sheets. Underneath the bed there was a wet spot that smelled of bleach. In other parts of the home there was splattered blood.
Looking less and less likely they will find Alexandria alive.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...fla-teen-case-article-1.1886024#ixzz390TCRDF1
[...]
Investigators said almost all of Chery's personal belongings were gone from the closets and dresser when they arrived at the scene.

The only thing left in the room was an oversized stuffed teddy bear with what appeared to be a moderate amount of blood or some sort of substance on the foot.

The mother said she also saw blood spatter on several other areas of the residence and that there was a strong odor of bleach coming from a pair of men's underwear found under her daughter’s bed.

Chery's mother also noted that the bed, which is usually made well, was stripped of the comforter, sheets, and pillows.

Saintsimon went to his job at the South Kirkman Road Boston Market about 7 a.m. Monday but left without notification about 9:30 a.m., according to authorities.

[...]

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/orange-county-deputies-need-publics-help-find-miss/ngq8G/

Last edited:
didnt have time to remove evidence....seems that he had something planned after finding out she would be home alone? hopefully they find her alive..if not at least find her so he will die.

didnt have time to remove evidence....seems that he had something planned after finding out she would be home alone? hopefully they find her alive..if not at least find her so he will die.

I don't think they will find her alive, but I certainly hope they find her body. With the reports of blood, the smell of bleach, the underwear in her bed and the missing items from her room, I think he sexually assaulted her and killed her and didn't quite get around to getting rid of all of the evidence like you suggested.

I hope I'm wrong. I really, really, really hope I'm wrong.

No matter what, it seems like the police have their suspect and I hope he gets the same treatment he gave her, only by a bunch of oily, fat men.

Last edited:
The mother said she also saw blood spatter on several other areas of the residence and that there was a strong odor of bleach coming from a pair of men's underwear found under her daughter’s bed.
The news just keeps getting worse and worse.

but he removed all her personal items...and left the smoking gun?

I know... that part is weird.

What would he gain by taking all of her personal items like that? I get that he would want to clean up the blood with bleach and get rid of the bedding, but why her personal items?

Maybe he was trying to make it look like she ran away from home and packed away those items somewhere. Then Alexandria would only be 'missing' and people wouldn't think he was guilty of murder? When he was cleaning the crime scene and (hopefully not) hiding the body, maybe time got away from him and he didn't have the ability to follow through with his plan? Maybe there was blood or evidence on those personal items and he disposed of them...

One of the articles mentioned that he went to work at 7 am and then left at 9:30 am without saying anything to his supervisor... he just took off. Was he running around trying to cover his tracks? Planning his own escape to run from authorities? I think he was in a panic because he knew there was still evidence in that house he didn't get rid of and he didn't know what to do.

Last edited:
The original article states that her mother saw her at 7 am, that is when she told her she was staying home from school. Boyfriend was at his job at 7 am. I wonder if he left his job to go home and attack the girl at 9:30?

I think he removed her things to make it look like she was a runaway. He underestimated how difficult blood is to clean.

The original article states that her mother saw her at 7 am, that is when she told her she was staying home from school. Boyfriend was at his job at 7 am. I wonder if he left his job to go home and attack the girl at 9:30?

I think he removed her things to make it look like she was a runaway. He underestimated how difficult blood is to clean.

I got the facts wrong... my bad.

Massive search underway for missing teen after arrest of mother's boyfriend

A search is underway near the Osceola-Polk county line for a missing Orange County teenager after her mother's boyfriend was arrested Wednesday in connection with the disappearance.

More than a dozen deputies on ATVs and horses are searching for the teen in the area of Lake Wilson Road and Town Center Boulevard near the Osceola-Polk county line.

The Orange County Sheriff's Office said it is also following up on tips the agency has received about Chery's disappearance,.Orange County teenager after her mother's boyfriend was arrested Wednesday in connection with the disappearance.
[...]

Poor baby :( I hope they burn him in jail a slow death and anal raping fucking scum snuffing out a precious life of a good girl. Poor mom knowing her decision of dick more than likely raped and killed her baby. I live in Orlando and will be attending any vigils and services for this young lady. Prayers are with her family.

Family: Body found is that of missing teenager, Alex Chery
A body found in the wooded area near the Polk-Osceola county line is that of missing teenager Alexandria Chery, according to her family.

A female body was found in a wooded area near the Osceola-Polk county line Friday morning, but deputies said it still has not been positively identified.

Chery's family spoke to the media Saturday evening and said they had the Medical Examiner's results, which they said showed that the body Chery's.

At about 9:30 a.m. Friday, Osceola County deputies said they received a call from a citizen who reported discovering a body in a wooded area near Reunion. The decomposed body was discovered off Osceola-Polk Line Road, also known as SR 532, between Reunion and ChampionsGate, authorities said.

[...]
on the news they said the medical examiner said it was 98% certain it was Alexandria.
http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/sources-badly-decomposed-body-found-near-osceola-p/ngsJn/

No bond for man accused of killing 16-year-old Orlando girl
[...]

Prosecutors have upgraded one of the charges against Sanel Saint Simon, the boyfriend of Chery's mother, in connection with the case. He's now being charged with felony obstruction of a criminal investigation.

A judge earlier raised the bond for Saint Simon to $500,000 after the defense filed a motion to increase it from $7,500. But the new charge carries no bond and Saint Simon will face a judge at the Orange County Jail for a first court appearance Tuesday afternoon, officials said.

[...]

authorities are currently processing blood found in Saint Simon's car to see if it matches that of Chery.

The 16-year-old was reported missing early last week, and family members said her body was found Friday morning in Osceola County.

Saint Simon is accused of lying about Chery's disappearance and trying to clean up the bloody crime scene at her home.

[...]

Saint Simon's uncle told authorities his nephew asked him to lie about him driving the vehicle, which was spotted in the area where Chery's remains were found.

The car was apparently pulled over to the side of the road with its hazards flashing the same day Chery vanished, authorities said.

Deputies said they're still working with the Medical Examiner’s Office to identify the body, but are moving forward with their investigation as if the body is Chery’s.

Over the weekend, Chery's family gathered with friends and strangers at the Kingdom Church for a vigil to remember the teen.

“In the audience I saw a lot of tears. They were crying, had me crying,” said church member Qusheida Fields.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/church-service-pays-tribute-missing-16-year-old/ngtFf/

Its funny how when the suspect is a black guy everybody automatically assumes hes guilty. Notice the man is simply a suspect not a convict. In the story about the fat guy that was choked to death by the white police officer in NEWYork everybody was saying he obviously had some kind of condition before they even did an investigation. But now that they have they found out he didnt die because of some medical condition the officer actually simply just choked him to death in that chokehold. Double standards are never good.

Its funny how when the suspect is a black guy everybody automatically assumes hes guilty.
Assuming he's guilty has nothing to do with his color. He could be purple with green polka dots and if he was caught trying to clean up her blood with bleach from the probable crime scene I would think he was a guilty motherfucker!

Yes, racism exists but it isn't anywhere in this story. We assume his guilty not because of his color but because he was caught trying to clean up her blood.

He could be white, yellow or purple. We would suspect he's guilty. He you even read the story? He bleached his underwear tried to clean up blood. Her death is not about race.

everybody was saying he obviously had some kind of condition before they even did an investigation
Did you just come to this site to spew racism, because if you go to the thread that you're mentioning on this one you will see that the vast majority of us were calling for the police to suspend WITHOUT pay and investigate?

Its funny how when the suspect is a black guy everybody automatically assumes hes guilty. Notice the man is simply a suspect not a convict. In the story about the fat guy that was choked to death by the white police officer in NEWYork everybody was saying he obviously had some kind of condition before they even did an investigation. But now that they have they found out he didnt die because of some medical condition the officer actually simply just choked him to death in that chokehold. Double standards are never good.

Speak for yourself, I think this bastard is guilty and it has nothing to do with the color of his skin.

Back