• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
i hope she never uses that or any other grossly inappropriate word around her students again, but i don't see the issue w her teaching while having any feelings she wants as long as she doesn't insult others or subject students to beliefs they find insulting.
[doublepost=1517791559,1517790921][/doublepost]
i think the difference, and the thing lg is trying to get across, is that when a person commonly uses that word to decribe themselves, it's a little racist on their part to only get mad abt it only when those who say it are a certain color aka white. am i right miss lithium?
[doublepost=1517792892][/doublepost]also just want to clairify and make sure i understand this correctly:
saying a certin word is ok ONLY if you are mixed, black, anything BUT WHITE.
but using that same word, that other people use in affection, is only wrong IF YR WHITE.

pretty damn clear that it's racism to say you can or cannot do something...if you happen to be this race/color...just a society sanctioned version of it.
Christfuck! This is the biggest pile of shit in this thread.

Well, Fuck me. Maybe some things are just never meant to be grasped or comprehended it's like nobody never told you people no! ....holy shit, the privilege...
'you people'???
do you seriously think any comment about african americans is automatically racism, yet you can call whites 'you people' and it's the fucking thing to say???
ok. i think i got it.
by the way sweetpea, faux passive aggressiveness is not fucking cute.

'you people'???
do you seriously think any comment about african americans is automatically racism, yet you can call whites 'you people' and it's the fucking thing to say???
ok. i think i got it.

Fuck you. Is that aggressive aggressive enough? I was honestly expressing my frustration.

It was addressed to all you people who don't seem to understand that no one has the right to dictate how/why Black people use that word. Plain and simple. I said what I said.

Narcissists like to make everything about themselves.

Good fucking Goddesso_O:banghead:
Here's what @Echasez said:

Well, Fuck me. Maybe some things are just never meant to be grasped or comprehended :penguin: it's like nobody never told you people no! :shifty: ....holy shit, the privilege...
:shrug::gas:

I can only reiterate:

God Bless you (who the cap fit) in your quest to reconcile the actual factuals with your skewed version of reality :finger:

NB: What's written in parentheses after the third word in the last sentence, ie.:
"...(who the cap fit)..."

No mentions whatsoever with regards to either the race of "who", nor the color of the "cap".
You've prevaricated her meaning by selectively omitting the final sentence in the quote above.

'you people'???
ok. i think i got it.

This discussion isn't referring to just "any comment about african americans", it's the worst racial slur used about them; but hey, you'll knock yourself out anyway at the rate you're spinning.
BTW, @alifinrox , the faux outrage you're showing at the term "you people" is called a "tell".
You may want to step into the little girls room and adjust your Freudian slip, it's dragging the floor.

Back