• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
14w5741.jpg

Melvin Hunt​
[....]
teacher in Chesterfield County, Virginia, faces a misdemeanor assault charge after allegedly cutting off a woman's hair while the two were embracing.

The bizarre incident allegedly took place Friday afternoon in the parking lot of Elizabeth Davis Middle School. The woman and her platonic friend Melvin Hunt, the alleged hair cutter, were sitting in his car, s.
[....]
The two had planned a trip together, but Hunt, 61, allegedly told the woman she did not need to travel with him.

The woman told
[...]
that Hunt then asked her for a hug and when she leaned in, he allegedly grabbed her and cut off several inches of hair from her head
[....]
Hunt then left, but was arrested on Sunday and charged with one count of misdemeanor assault.
[....]
he reported for work at Riverside School in North Chesterfield where he is the physical education coordinator. A short time later, he was put on administrative leave.

A protective order against Hunt has been filed.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...hair_n_5825338.html?utm_hp_ref=crime&ir=Crime

OHHHHHH it gives me the quivers to think about what he wanted with the hair! Grossssssssss:wtf::wtf::wtf:

There are reasons why a lot of us men that like long hair on a woman

Oh yes that implication was not lost on me. Some men loved the long hair on the head and smooth everywhere else. Some men just like the hair, the shoes, the underwear, and not much of anything else. I may be a small town country girl but I ain't dumb to the ways of strange menfolks. And I am sure it was not a coincidence that he had scissors there, probably carries them everywhere with him, like tools of his trade. Most likely just picking the scissors up gives him a thrill. That's why I went :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

Oh yes that implication was not lost on me. Some men loved the long hair on the head and smooth everywhere else. Some men just like the hair, the shoes, the underwear, and not much of anything else. I may be a small town country girl but I ain't dumb to the ways of strange menfolks. And I am sure it was not a coincidence that he had scissors there, probably carries them everywhere with him, like tools of his trade. Most likely just picking the scissors up gives him a thrill. That's why I went :wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf::wtf:

First thing I thought of was that depraved mortician who was cutting off female corpses hair in the back where it wouldn't be noticed to fuel his deviant fantasies. It's obvious this fruitcake wasn't thinking "platonic" thoughts. WTF? is right. *shudder*

What about the part where he warns her not to travel with him? That would have been all the red flags I needed!! I would have left the vehicle at that point

I wonder how many times he has done this? If he did it to any of his female students especially the younger vulnerable ones?

:eek::eek::eek::eek: I have really long hair and I'd flip my shit!! Then again, I also wouldn't be near someone that advised me not to travel with them!!;)

Welllll, was going to upload a pic of a few months ago before I lopped off 22" BY MY OWN CHOICE, but my computer illiterate self got frustrated and gave up lol

OHHHHHH it gives me the quivers to think about what he wanted with the hair! Grossssssssss:wtf::wtf::wtf:

Hair pillow. Hair Fifi. Bald baby doll. To make a glorious fall for his own shiny dome. To rub against his lips while he cries. Go ahead and mix and match those to your liking.

Kind of strange to have a pair of scissors handy in your car like that.

I have a stun gun, seat belt cutter, scissors, flash light, and a box cutter in mine. I don't plan on lopping off some chicks hair but now I have options. That's good to know.

thats no punishment my husband shaves his all the time. I think he should have gotten some kind of jail sentence not a long one but one where he would have to think about it.

that is not an eye for an eye. they should have made him cut out patches close to his skull and then still have to keep his regular hair cut.

I was expecting more like 90 suspended sentence since he doesn't have a prior record. Shaving his head is no real punishment, but okay.

Latest posts

Back