• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
fk6ssm.jpg

Siloam Spring Police arrested 32-year-old Mary Faith McCormick on rape charges Wednesday evening,

[...]

Officials said McCormick was released Thursday on $50,000 bond.

Police said they began investigating the report that McCormick engaged in an inappropriate sexual relationship with a 13-year-old boy between June and August of 2014.

Police documents state the two began communicating on the Snapchat application. In the report, it states McCormick sent the teenager a picture of her breasts.

In the report, it states the teenager admitted to having consensual sex with his former teacher.

[....]
http://www.4029tv.com/news/siloam-springs-teacher-arrested-on-rape-charges/27465144#!bFgwS5

I'm ignorant to snapchat (by choice or just...plain..ignorance) so I googled and it says "Users set a time limit for how long recipients can view their Snaps (as of April 2014, the range is from 1 to 10 seconds),[6] after which they will be hidden from the recipient's device and deleted from Snapchat's servers. "

Does this mean images can be sent and never have the ability to be tracked? If so, their mention of a breast image is either what the boy told them or he quickly saved it to his device, which I'm sure a screenshot could do.

I'm ignorant to snapchat (by choice or just...plain..ignorance) so I googled and it says "Users set a time limit for how long recipients can view their Snaps (as of April 2014, the range is from 1 to 10 seconds),[6] after which they will be hidden from the recipient's device and deleted from Snapchat's servers. "

Does this mean images can be sent and never have the ability to be tracked? If so, their mention of a breast image is either what the boy told them or he quickly saved it to his device, which I'm sure a screenshot could do.
Or Snapchat is full of shit and keeps the images.

I asked my boys a while back why you can't take a screenshot of the Snap. Turns out you can. Snapchat will close if your finger leaves the screen. Since you need to have two fingers to screenshot the photo, they said to keep one finger on the screen while you screen shot the picture. Again, how many young people think they are not leaving electronic tracks of what they are doing?

asked my boys a while back why you can't take a screenshot of the Snap. Turns out you can. Snapchat will close if your finger leaves the screen. Since you need to have two fingers to screenshot the photo, they said to keep one finger on the screen while you screen shot the picture. Again, how many young people think they are not leaving electronic tracks of what they are doing?
You can do that but the other party will be notified that you are taking a screen shot, its common to take screen shots , there are apps you can get to bypass the notification. This teacher had to know this working everyday with teens.

Where in the holy fuck were these women when I was 13 ! This kid is getting his noodle wet and here I was at 13 jerking off to Sears catalogs (underwear sales) under my bed !......

fk6ssm.jpg

With SO many of these stories coming up all of the time, why do these teachers keep on doing this shit?!? You AREN'T going to get away with it! I'm just stunned by how many pedophiles are women!

My daughter told me that's how teens sext - they THINK it's safe. She doesn't go on because she doesn't want to see some classmates penis because it will be embedded in her mind forever - her words.

With SO many of these stories coming up all of the time, why do these teachers keep on doing this shit?!? You AREN'T going to get away with it! I'm just stunned by how many pedophiles are women
I remember reading somewhere that there are as many pedophiles that are women as there are men, I may be wrong on that but it sure seems that way here lately.. I don't get it young boys smell like sweat and dirt and they cry when you yell at them and they always want 50$ for a God damn game, what is attractive.

They're only pedophiles when they're chronically attracted to prepubescent individuals. This woman is a desperate idiot, not a pedophile.

Back