• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
This is just breaking on my local news. The police chief, a 32 yr veteran, cried during the press conference. The responders to the scene have been offered counseling, and they describe the child's injuries as comparable to being thrown thru a windshield during a car wreck. They showed a pic of the baby, I'll post when I can find one.
Her brother, treated for the broken leg, is said to have suffered with that injury for some time, and would wail and scream every time he tried to walk. :mad:

They are still looking for this egg donor's dick of the month. The pussy took off before the paramedics arrived.

maxg5h.jpg

Festus toddler beaten to death, mother in custody

A 21-year-old mother is in jail, accused of beating her 17-month-old daughter to death and attempting to pass it off as a spider bite, the Festus Police Department said. Taylor Lynn Fast is charged with endangering the welfare of a child.

According to Festus Police Chief Timothy Lewis, officers were called to an apartment in the 200 block of Timberwyck regarding an unresponsive child. The mother told police a spider had bitten her daughter and that she was unconscious.

EMS personnel were contacted and declared the child dead. The child had severe injuries to her face and neck, along with bruising over most of her body.

The toddler’s mother claimed to not know what had happened to her daughter during the night, Lewis said. She was placed in custody.

Authorities say this child abuse case is so disturbing that the Chaplin of the fire department put together a pray service for the officers and medical technicians who were involved. Officials say it looked as though the 17-month-old was the victim of a car wreck. A three-year-old boy who was in the home is being treated for a broken leg and bruises. The boy has been turned over to the custody of the state’s division of family services.

Police are actively searching for the mother’s boyfriend whose name has not been released.

http://fox2now.com/2015/04/20/festus-mother-accused-of-beating-toddler-to-death/

A spider.

Really?

:wait:

I'm sure it'll come out that this was a 'drugs involved and the penis is a violent offender and she knew about it but hey, it can't be that bad because he buys me drugs and that makes it a-okay' kind of situation.

Yeah... I wondered what a fetus toddler was.

Good I wasn't the only one. .I even said out loud how are they calling a toddler a fetus as well...I can be slow at times.. Haha

This pos and the DOTM deserve no less than the dp .. please let justice happen for this sweet baby..

This hurts to read and really imagine her suffering.

@Valasca
I was attempting to tell my bf a story from my early childhood/family (while being high) and I wasn't sure if this story was before my birth. I said "I was either a new born or still a fetus"
Well, needless to say; the teasing continues.

A spider.

Really?

:wait:

I'm sure it'll come out that this was a 'drugs involved and the penis is a violent offender and she knew about it but hey, it can't be that bad because he buys me drugs and that makes it a-okay' kind of situation.
I would say that pretty much covers it

One look at her and I can say for sure that she's a fucking junkie skank. I'd know that look anywhere.

And while I'm commenting on her looks, I want to wipe that motherfucking "annoyed" look off her face with a dull chainsaw.

In keeping with the spider theme...I think once they find they POS boyfriend we take the two, bury them up to their neck and unleash a few dozen brown recluse spiders on their heads. Spiders crawling in their ears, up their nose...biting, injecting their venom into these two worthless human beings. The itching becoming so intense...no hands to scratch or brush them away...:devil:

A junkie hallucination come to life.

Through some Facebook stalking, I've figured out that the little angel's name is Layla.
The 3 year old is Connor.
The baby's maternal grandpa appears to be calling out the DOTM, whose name appears to be Dewayne Boyer. He looks like fucking trash.
I can only locate Taylor's FB through the FB app, so I can't get the link yet. I'll try again later.

Through other relatives Facebooks, I read that the boyfriend was caught 5 hours ago.
It's looking like no one in the family is backing Taylor up. Every one is heart broken and appalled.

Introducing the DOTM...Dewayne Boyer. Please feel free to give Dewayne a hearty D'D welcome!

ZJZKSjXm.jpg

Police have arrested the boyfriend of a woman whose 17-month-old daughter authorities say died Sunday from being abused.

Prosecutors have charged Dewayne E. Boyer, of the 400 block of Hillside Road in De Soto, with abusing his girlfriend's 3-year-old son on Sunday. The boy suffered a broken leg and was turned over to social workers. Boyer was charged with felony abuse or neglect of a child and held in lieu of a $500,000 cash-only bail.

On Monday, police held Boyer's girlfriend, Taylor Lynn Fast, 21, on a misdemeanor charge of child endangerment while police continue to investigate the death of her daughter, Layla Fast.
[...]
Police said they have not ruled out further charges after the county's medical examiner's office concludes its report.

http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/...cle_e07a7fed-88f2-5f57-92dd-608eae239b15.html

Not that it would make it any better but why in the name of all things good and holy are these males that the skanks pick over their children so motherfucking ugly?!?

Never a good looking one, never one that I see the picture of and say "well, she's still a vile cunt but at least she picked a looker". Nope, never happens.

You just know these pieces of shit are tweekers. I would love to see the spider that could have caused a bite that would inflict injuries consistent with being thrown through a windshield...MC Pee Pants maybe?

He looks better in the mugshot.

dewayne-boyer_zpsxrchachx.jpg
This picture makes me want to punch him in the face even more than that nasty junkie mugshot up top. What kind of self respecting person wears a jacket like that knowing damn well ain't a Benjamin in they pocket? Fucking poser wanna be. That sexy pout should make him really popular in jail.
That baby was absolutely adorable I wanna tickle her thighs. She looks like such a little princess and it's a shame her mama let her die.

The itsy bitsy spider went up the waterspout. Down came the rain and washed the scum out. Out came the sun and dried up all the pain and the itsy bitsy spider went up the spout again. RIP Layla.

Also just an FYI, in the photo comments for his mug shot (on the Facebook page posted above) there are several comments indicating they never would have thought Dewayne would have done something like this, but that drugs change people. (Big surprise there based on those bright eyes and complexion lol.) So it sounds like the family thinks it was him. The owner of that FB page is Dewayne's younger cousin.

August 18, 2017

A Festus mother pleaded guilty Thursday to what police said was one of the worst cases of child abuse they’ve ever seen.

Layla Fast Evans died two years ago after police said she was beaten to death by her mother. The child was 19 months-old.

“I’ve been in law enforcement for 35 years and this is the worst case of child abuse I’ve ever seen,” said Festus Police Chief Tim Lewis. “The last few minutes of her life were unbelievably horrible for her.”

Taylor Fast, 23, pleaded guilty to endangering the welfare of a child and neglect of a child resulting in death. She’ll be sentenced in October.

Some family members want to make Taylor Fast never gets out of prison. Life imprisonment is a possibility.

http://kplr11.com/2017/08/18/mother-pleads-guilty-in-fatal-child-abuse-case/
[doublepost=1504533799,1503309048][/doublepost]Not sure how I missed this the first time around.

When authorities responded to the call about Layla, they also discovered that Fast’s son, Conner, then 3, had a broken leg. DeWayne Boyer, Fast’s boyfriend at the time, was sentenced April 24 to 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to first-degree abuse or neglect of a child – serious or emotional or physical injury for injuring Conner, court records show.

According to the probable-cause statement in that case, Fast told police her son had been limping for two to three days and that her boyfriend had hurt him. She acknowledged that she did not seek medical attention for her son or report the possible child abuse, the report said.

http://www.myleaderpaper.com/news/i...cle_849671e2-8e9b-11e7-a4ee-bf04fffe6608.html

The rest of the article is more details about Fast and when her sentencing is.

I bet he's lying about what landed him in jail, making himself sound "cool", like those ridiculous pics up there.

Somebody should break his leg and then deny him medical aid.

As for the mom.. drug induced rage fit?

So did they ever end up charging him with murder or manslaughter? I noticed he was first charged with child abuse etc for the boy but where and what is Laylas justice?

So did they ever end up charging him with murder or manslaughter? I noticed he was first charged with child abuse etc for the boy but where and what is Laylas justice?
Yes they charged the Boyfriend he ended up getting 10 yrs for breaking a 3 yr olds leg!

Back