• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/tatt...-with-cheap-prices-then-raping-them/515279796
swindellmugedit_1517940913508_12800118_ver1.0.PNG

A North Texas tattoo artist is accused of sexually assaulting at least 14 women by luring them with cheap tattoo prices, offering them drugs and alcohol and then forcing himself on them.

Chapman Edward Swindell, 38, was arrested by Lewisville police on Jan. 27.

Swindell had previously been indicted on sexual assault charges, but he was convicted on lesser charges.
[....]
most recent investigation into Swindell began in September, when a woman reported to police that she met Swindell through a friend when her and the friend wanted to get tattoos, according to an arrest warrant affidavit.

Swindell, who called himself "Eddie Bigbee," began working on the woman's tattoo on Sept. 1 but requested to finish the tattoo the next day. The woman drove Swindell to her Lewsiville apartment, where he resumed work on the tattoo, but the woman stopped him because it was too painful.

Swindell then told her, "It will be fine," and suggested she drink a whiskey and Coke, the affidavit said.

The woman declined.

"If I gave you something to take the pain away, that no one would know about but us, would you want that?" Swindell reportedly asked the woman, who assumed he was offering an illegal drug.

Swindell then began drawing tattoo designs on the woman's thighs. As he did this, the affidavit said, he began sexually assaulting the woman with his fingers and then raped her, grabbing her hair and yelling at her.
[....]
After the woman reported the incident to police, investigators discovered at least 13 additional victims who have accused Swindell of sexual assault.

In most of the cases, Swindell lured the victims by promising cheap or free tattoos, telling them he wanted to "build his profile," the affidavit said. Swindell would partially tattoo the victims and then demand them to take their clothes off, according to police.

If they resisted, he would officer them alcohol and drugs, such as Hydrocodone, PCP and methamphetamine.

Swindell, at 6-feet tall and more than 200 pounds, would then use his "size and brute" to pin down the victims and rape them, yelling at the women to "Do what I tell you!" the affidavit said.

Swindell previously ran in a tattoo shop in Crowley called "Black Diamond Tattoo," according to police. The shop was shut down after an aggravated assault allegation was made against Swindell, the affidavit said.

Swindell had previously been sentenced in 2011 in Tarrant County to six years in prison on a charge of unlawful restraint with risk of serious bodily injury. He was released from prison in November 2013, according to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice.

He was convicted last year in Parker County on a charge of attempted injury to an elderly person and sentenced to six months in jail.

He also goes by Milo Fury, Vonn Fury and several other aliases. If you fb search "Eddie Bigbee" there's a really long public post from a chick who fell for his "free tattoo" crap and the details of the scary encounter with him. (I don't know if I can print her name, it's the first post with a lot of comments) a lot of other people have shared stories about this dude too, along with shots of his arrest records & other news articles in the comment section. I have no idea how to link the post here & I've got either the friggin flu or the bubonic plague and don't feel like figuring it out right now.

His surname fits him to a T, doesn't it? :hilarious:

... lesser charges, the first time? :( That just seems to have encouraged the raping bastard.

Blast his dick off. :laser:

No offense to those with tats, but I never quite understood the appeal of it.
I'm not talking about your baby's name or significant other, or a loved one...done tastefully, and somewhere somewhat private.
But look at this asshole rapist motherfucker...does he think that looks good?
Does anyone?
It's like a Peacock strutting it's stuff for a mate...but UGLY and PERMANENT.
I started seeing a lot of these friggin' murals appearing on younger people in the mid 90's. My sister-in-law introduced me to the term "TrampStamp" last summer. Those are the ones you see on the small of a female's back...usually some dumb tribal tattoo.
As I stated before...absolutely no offense meant to anyone with tats. It's just my own opinion on those monster tats.
Plus my Mom said she'd kick my ass if I ever came home with one...;)

Last edited:
No offense to those with tats, but I never understood the appeal of it.
I'm not talking about your baby's name or significant other, or a loved one...done tastefully, and somewhere somewhat private.
Does anyone?
I started seeing a lot of these friggin' murals appearing on younger people in the mid 90's. My sister-in-law introduced me to the term "TrampStamp" last summer. Those are the ones you see on the small of their backs...usually some dumb tribal tattoo.
As I stated before...absolutely no offense meant to anyone with tats. It's just my own opinion on those monster tats.
I have a feeling you'd have a blast at the Bad Tattoo subreddit.

The things people will get permanently inked on themselves is astounding, the number of them that are proud of those things is even more so.

No offense to those with tats, but I never quite understood the appeal of it.
Does anyone?
I started seeing a lot of these friggin' murals appearing on younger people in the mid 90's. My sister-in-law introduced me to the term "TrampStamp" last summer. Those are the ones you see on the small of a female's back...usually some dumb tribal tattoo.
I feel the same way about tats...upbringing is a part of it. All three of my kids have tattoos and I cringed with every new one they got and would just shake my head. They have tried for many years to talk me into getting a tattoo. To me its just not worth the pain lol. My parents would have kicked my ass too if I ever got one.

I feel the same way about tats...upbringing is a part of it. All three of my kids have tattoos and I cringed with every new one they got and would just shake my head. They have tried for many years to talk me into getting a tattoo. To me its just not worth the pain lol. My parents would have kicked my ass too if I ever got one.

I'm in my 30s and ink free. Growing up my mom had stories about where she worked discriminating against those with ink. They saw ink anywhere at the interview you were not hired. That's always stuck with me. Even now my unit at work is lenient on ink but our patient care colleagues are pretty strick on it.

Back