• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
qq515f.jpg
[...]
Lakeland woman is accused of attempting to hire a hit man to kill her husband
[...]
an anonymous source notified them that 47-year-old Tanya Demirhan solicited him to murder her husband, Atilla Demirhan, in exchange for money.

An undercover detective contacted Tanya Demirhan and offered to discuss murdering her husband at the Banana Lake Park in Lakeland
[...]
Once she arrived at the park, Tanya Demirhan offered the undercover detective $10,000 in vehicles in exchange for her husband’s death,
[...]
The exchange was caught on hidden camera video.

Tanya Demirhan said she wanted it “done very soon” and even signed a contract promising to pay the undercover detective $10,000 for his “service,”
[...]
She was later arrested and charged with solicitation to commit first-degree murder and unlawful use of a two-way communication device.
http://www.wesh.com/news/wife-arrested-in-murderforhire-plot-in-lakeland-deputies-say/30352474

She's practicing her mafia style way of life. Now the only contract for her sign is her sentencing for the prison term she's going to get. Now comes the true exciting part of her life. Prison. Happy New Year!

She's hideous, prob woulda done her husband a favor, he'd never have to deal with her again.

I'm sorry, but I'm seriously LOL over this one. '$10K in vehicle-S'? Not bad enough the poor thing was dumb enough to sign a contract, but it looks like this shitty economy's affecting the hitman business, too. "Awl give ya fahv yoosed carrs if'n ya keeuhl m'husbun fer me, mkay?" :hilarious:

Back