• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Muriel Schwenck

Beloved Curmudgeon
Run of the mill meth crime, but geez, that woman is only 48. She has been ridden hard and put away wet too many times.
http://journalgazette.net/article/20170423/WEB/170429942

AR-170429942.jpg

Two people are behind bars after a traffic stop yielded an active meth lab, the Steuben County sheriff's department said.

Police made traffic stop shortly after 11 p.m. Saturday on County Road 50 West, just north of Indiana 127 north of Angola, the sheriff's department said in a statement.

The driver, Tammy Kimbrough, 48, LaGrange, was charged with driving while suspended and an outstanding warrant from Clark County, Indiana, alleging failure to appear, the statement said. It said the passenger, Rian Houser, 28, also of LaGrange, was charged with domestic battery.

During the process of having the car impounded, officers found an active meth lab inside, along with chemical precursors used to manufacture meth, paraphernalia used to ingest meth and what police believe to be meth, the statement said.

Kimbrough also was charged with manufacturing and possession of meth, possession of two or more chemical precursors and possession of paraphernalia. Kimbrough was being held on $16,000 bond for Steuben County and will be transferred to Clark County when bond is posted, the statement said.

Houser was charged with manufacturing and possession of meth, possession of two or more chemical precursors, possession of paraphernalia and carrying a handgun without a license. Houser was being held without bond.

The lab was disposed of by the sheriff's detective bureau and the Indiana State Police clandestine lab team.

Gaaag, they are a couple! I figured it was mother and son.
But nothing wrong with a couple either - who am I to judge. Laugh, yes.
I'm not judging. Emmanuel Macron, probably the next - and youngest ever- president of France is married to a woman 25 years his senior and he's been in love with her since he was 15. But don't think bad thoughts, he waited until he was 18 to court her. <3

Meanwhile, I think this is the same woman.... Meth hasn't been kind
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Kentucky/Jefferson-County-KY/Tammy-Kimbrough.64651702.html

Jesus! I was really hoping that they were mother and son or something along those lines just because GOOD LORD las drugas have not done good things for her... Esp if that was her in that mugshot from just 4 years ago! Yikes! :wtf:

Speaking of which... How many of her own teeth do you think she still has? o_O

And I'm really curious how this car mobile meth lab was arranged...

At 44 she was looking alright. How do you get that wrecked in 4 years?!?!? You'd think that would be a warning to the guy to get the fuck away from meth.

Back