• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
nf5u6v.jpg

His father didn’t know why his friends were calling his son “Legend” until he learned the 16 year-old was having sex with the attractive mother of two other Lake Havasu High school students.

[...]

Detective Tom Gray conducted interviews with the victim and Hankins last December.

[...]

“He does not remember specifics about each time but he had sexual intercourse with Tammy between two dozen and three dozen times,” Gray’s report stated. “Tammy also told him to deny everything if anybody asked about what was happening.”

Hankins, a physician’s assistant, admitted having sex with the teen eight to ten times. She told Gray that she initially resisted the boy’s advances.

“She finally gave in because she was angry and upset with her boyfriend,”

[....]

Hankins also admitted purchasing a $200 bong (water pipe) and a Grand Theft Auto 5 game for the boy. The items cannot legally be purchased by anyone under 18.

The teen also said Hankins provided him alcohol about ten times. Hankins admitted buying alcohol for him as well.

[...]

The new charges come while Hankins is on probation for a previous conviction for obtaining a prescription drug by fraud. Hankins is also being prosecuted for allegedly driving while intoxicated last December.
http://www.azinews.com/2014/02/19/lhc-woman-accused-of-sex-with-minor/

His father didn’t know why his friends were calling his son “Legend” until he learned the 16 year-old was having sex with the attractive mother of two other Lake Havasu High school students.
That is either a very bad photo or attractive does not mean what I thought it meant.

When I went to school that women would not be considered the stuff of legends.

Seriously? U bought GTA 5 for ur sex partner but didn't know he was underage (I'm sure he said preeettty please)?
Pfew. Nasty skank. Go buy some pills and DUI into a pole. Thanks! ;)

Detective Tom Gray conducted interviews with the victim and Hankins last December.

Victim ? She's the victim because when teen boys get pussy they can't keep their mouth shut ! Fucker had it made, and even got the GTA5 game out of the deal !

The only serious victims of this crime are Hankin's poor kids that still have to go to high school with everyone after this. How awkward. Who cares what a 16 year old sticks it into.

The only serious victims of this crime are Hankin's poor kids that still have to go to high school with everyone after this. How awkward. Who cares what a 16 year old sticks it into.

If this was a 40 year old man with a 16 year old girl would you think the same thing?

I've scrolled back up and checked that photo multiple times. No, she's not attractive.
So she's already facing DUI charges and prescription fraud, and seems to be in no hurry to start behaving! What a piece of trash...

If this was a 40 year old man with a 16 year old girl would you think the same thing?

I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't see it as more emotionally damaging than a 16 year old girl having a Juggalo for a boyfriend. I don't feel like it should be illegal. 16 year olds should be able to make their own decisions sexually in my opinion, as stupid as they may be.

I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't see it as more emotionally damaging than a 16 year old girl having a Juggalo for a boyfriend. I don't feel like it should be illegal. 16 year olds should be able to make their own decisions sexually in my opinion, as stupid as they may be.

You said it: as stupid as their choices may be,-which is why we have consent laws.

If letting a 16 year old choose to have sex with a 40 year old and it be perfectly legal, then who's to say letting a 15,14,13,12,11 year old make the same same choices not going to be no big deal to everyone?

If they start lowering the age at which teens can make their own choices and have the law behind them then is the law also going to let the parents legally kick them out of the house and not provide any financial support?

Can't have your cake and eat it too, if 16 year olds should be able to choose to have sex with 40 year olds then parents should also have the choice to to let them make adult decisions like getting their own place, own car, and bills.

I wouldn't like it but I wouldn't see it as more emotionally damaging than a 16 year old girl having a Juggalo for a boyfriend. I don't feel like it should be illegal. 16 year olds should be able to make their own decisions sexually in my opinion, as stupid as they may be
I am Genuinely curious, where would you draw the line?

First: This made me tee-hee.

Second: Compared to some of the other women we have featured on the site for banging teen boys, this one is attractive. I've seen much worse. Much, much, much worse. Mugshots aren't exactly known for being flattering.

You said it: as stupid as their choices may be,-which is why we have consent laws.

If letting a 16 year old choose to have sex with a 40 year old and it be perfectly legal, then who's to say letting a 15,14,13,12,11 year old make the same same choices not going to be no big deal to everyone?

If they start lowering the age at which teens can make their own choices and have the law behind them then is the law also going to let the parents legally kick them out of the house and not provide any financial support?

Can't have your cake and eat it too, if 16 year olds should be able to choose to have sex with 40 year olds then parents should also have the choice to to let them make adult decisions like getting their own place, own car, and bills.

I'm not saying that they should keep lowering the age of consent down any farther, I just distinctly remember being 16 and although I dated older people I was in absolutely no way victimized, damaged, and was fully aware of my own decisions and their ramifications. I am not talking about all decisions, just decisions regarding sex. It's a little ridiculous to assume that if they can make decisions regarding sex that they can make decisions regarding money - sexual maturity and financial maturity are absolutely not at the the same age and should not be treated as such. So saying that if someone can make a decision about sex that they should be able to make all their decisions about money is a really far reach as arguments go.

I am Genuinely curious, where would you draw the line?

Probably at 16. Many 15 year olds are fine making their own decisions regarding sex but some aren't so I guess that's my limit.

I'm not saying that they should keep lowering the age of consent down any farther, I just distinctly remember being 16 and although I dated older people I was in absolutely no way victimized, damaged, and was fully aware of my own decisions and their ramifications. I am not talking about all decisions, just decisions regarding sex. It's a little ridiculous to assume that if they can make decisions regarding sex that they can make decisions regarding money - sexual maturity and financial maturity are absolutely not at the the same age and should not be treated as such. So saying that if someone can make a decision about sex that they should be able to make all their decisions about money is a really far reach as arguments go.

Probably at 16. Many 15 year olds are fine making their own decisions regarding sex but some aren't so I guess that's my limit.

Sometimes decisions about sex lead to necessary financial decisions. Like, when that 40 year old guy knocks up a 16 year old and disappears. That 16 year old will have a lot of financial responsibility on her hands all of a sudden.

This is exactly why our Legal Age of Consent is age 16 re: sex offense charges for teens having sex with persons under the age of 18. Re: teens under 18 having any type of a sexual relationship/sexual contact with persons 18 or older, it can be (and is) charged as a criminal offense. Not proffering an opinion, just the relative legal end of it in my state. Great convo!

Edit: Even if no one wants to prosecute the sex partner over 18, the DA's office will snatch it up for prosecution in a heartbeat.

Last edited:
Sometimes decisions about sex lead to necessary financial decisions. Like, when that 40 year old guy knocks up a 16 year old and disappears. That 16 year old will have a lot of financial responsibility on her hands all of a sudden.

That has nothing to do with age though, a 16 year old boy can leave a 16 year old girl high and dry as well.

That has nothing to do with age though, a 16 year old boy can leave a 16 year old girl high and dry as well.

Which would lead to the same situation. Decisions about sex can lead to a lifetime commitment that a lot of 16 year olds aren't ready for. The age of consent is there for a reason, and even though some 16 year olds are more mature and maybe can handle having a kid I would guess that most of them aren't. If I had had to become a parent at that age, I wouldn't have been ready for it. Hell, at age 40 I'm still not ready for it. lol

Teenagers have enough shit to deal with than to have 40, 50, 60 year olds after them.

Financial maturity should be on the same level as sexual maturity, many decisions regarding sex can cost you $.

I dunno, I'm a parent, I don't have daughters but I'm just thinking that if the age of consent and all that was lowered, I could do nothing if my kid wants to date a married guy.

Back