1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone o take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
  2. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox

Tal Vardy Charged With Assaulting 12yo He Met On Dating Website

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Whisper, Oct 27, 2013.

1. Rockin Ma

Rockin Ma Chauffer specializing in geriatric transport

A gangbang? :nailbiting: On a 12 year old? OMG

2. BostonBurns

BostonBurns Insufferable Bastard Bold Member!

I'm not trying to be stubborn, when I was young inthe early eighties, I banged more than my share of underage girls. I knew they weren't quite legal, I didn't need to fool myself.

I'm not trying to deny or discount the experiences of other members, I'm just saying that there is no way that a 12 year old is gonna convince me to fuck her, or give her the keys to my car.

3. BostonBurns

These girls were around, even way, way, way back in the early eightis. I remember one girl who used to kneel and blow about eight of us. We were probably about 14 then, and there were 3 or 4 of tbem arond the neighborhood. My friend ended up marrying one of them!

4. China

China La Mera Mera Bold Member!

BB is she a typical housewife now. :hilarious:

5. BostonBurns

6. BostonBurns

I lost touch when they married and moved to the suburbs. He got shot in the gut a about six months earlier, and I think he just wanted to escape the 'hood.
    She was the one who would lie in the dirt and let 3 dudes bang her!

7. China

Dafaq...I heard rumors in high school, but I thought it was made up shit. Im 35 and just realizing it was probably true. :eek:

8. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

And when you are a horny boy, the concept is often dismissed. That hasn't changed at all.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

Exactly! Even if she doesn't look 18, she might look 15 or 16, which is practically age of consent, so a horny guy doesn't care or see her as a child. He just knows he's getting some.

• Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  10. Krystal

Krystal Veteran Member Bold Member!

@Lachina I totally agree with checking cell phones, Ipods, computers, etc., of the children living in my home. I have a 13 year old son and he knows that everything is fair game for Mom to search because by his age I was like your stepson's GF and this Mama ain't taking no chances of one of her boys coming to her telling her she is gonna be a grandmom before they are out of high school. Don't apologize, keep up the good work!;)

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. myra manes

myra manes Veteran Member

:D I keep reading the title of this thread as, Val Tardy ..

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. myra manes

Just being curious. How do you start the conversation when you confront him about this?:shame::shame:

I'd also like to say that I'm so happy to not be a kid these days. When you're banging chick's asses at 14, there really isn't much left to aspire to:cigar:[/quote]

I can't even respond........................................

13. China

I don't start a conversation with my stepson about this...hell he don't have to know! :p As far as the law is concerned it's my cell phone, my account. :joyful:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Awesome Response! Awesome Response! x 1
  14. Azryhael

Azryhael Princess of Putrefaction Bold Member!

Me too! It's been driving me batty the last few days!

15. Dakota

Dakota FORUM BITCH / Beloved Cunt Bold Member!

I was just coming in to comment on that VERY thing... guess I'm not as original as I hoped to be. LOL

I laugh at myself for doing it. Glad to see I'm not alone in my demented dyslexia.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Titanic

Titanic Member

Female here...and I totally agree with you! Several of DH's co-workers are banging girls half their age. While some of these girls look very mature, as soon as they open their mouths there is no doubt about how mentally developed they are-and these girls are 18-20. We totally don't understand how these guys spend two minutes with these girls. Bang them sure, but run away as soon as they start prattling on about their Hello Kitty phone with their Justin Beiber app!

• Like Like x 1
  17. myra manes

We're both right there with you!

• Like Like x 1
  18. Sassedame

Sassedame Active Member

While it is a fact that many underage girls can pass for 18+, (I think it's the hormones in the chicken, because they didn't grow girls like this, when I was that age) If any young man was to take the time to SPEAK with these young girls, THAT is what should be their clue as to their age. If a young man is looking for only one thing, he will not see or hear anything. (Can't have blood in both heads at the same time now can you? lol). At some point, young men are going to have to begin thinking about just how important dipping the wick is, because the only one looking out for them, is going to be THEM.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Rockin Ma

Rockin Ma Chauffer specializing in geriatric transport

Me too!

• Thanks Thanks x 1