• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
A man has admitted decapitating his wife at their home in west London.

Naveed Ahmed, 41, pleaded guilty to the murder of mother-of-two Tahira Ahmed, 38, at the Old Bailey.

Judge Christopher Moss QC warned him he would face a life sentence for the murder.

Ahmed initially denied the murder of Ms Ahmed during a hearing at the Old Bailey in October.

His lawyer Mark Kelly QC told the court the issue at the previous hearing had been determining Ahmed's state of mind at the time of the killing.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-30877744

determining Ahmed's state of mind at the time of the killing
Well, let's see, Mr. Lawyer, they were loudly arguing, to the point that the neighbors head and now she's dead. I'm gonna guess that his state of mind was pissed the fuck off at the time of the killing, so how about we stop wasting time and throw him in prison until he dies, okay?

Aw Krystal, this is GB we're talking about. Life seems to mean 20 years; I bet he'll be out in about 10. Maybe less if he cries and swears he's a changed man.

Ahmed initially denied the murder of Ms Ahmed during a hearing at the Old Bailey in October.

His lawyer Mark Kelly QC told the court the issue at the previous hearing had been determining Ahmed's state of mind at the time of the killing.

The fact that he denied murder the first time around appears to have had something to do with his lawyer hoping they could claim diminished culpability (insanity). This time around, he has admitted murder, so it would appear the lawyer is of your opinion, @Krystal . ;)

Maybe less if he cries and swears he's a changed man.
Oooo, if she's pregnant or was recently he can claim that the stress of her pregnancy affected him and therefore he isn't responsible, maybe that'll get him probation and a fine.

Sorry, our GB members, I mean no disrespect.:)

I am sincerely sorry to have offended you. My post was one of those, "I think it, I do it". Or I post it; no censor at all.

Now I will put myself in time out. And I say the same thing about OUR screwed up legal, judicial and penal system!

I figure I rant enough about our fucked up system enough that our GB members should see that I'm just generally irate about the leniency of most of the world's justice systems, not just theirs.

Because Lord knows that there are judges here in the States that would give some douchebag a lenient sentence for being "remorseful" and all that horse shit.

A man who decapitated his wife at their home in west London has been sentenced to life in prison.

At the Old Bailey, Ahmed, who admitted murder, was sentenced to life with a minimum tariff of 22 years.

A Crown Prosecution Service (CPS) statement released following sentencing said Ahmed attacked his wife "with a large kitchen knife" and a "metal table leg causing numerous, severe injuries".

Ahmed was arrested after fleeing the house when officers noticed he had bloodstains on his coat and was sweating heavily.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-31015786

Ahmed was arrested after fleeing the house when officers noticed he had bloodstains on his coat and was sweating heavily.

Well, gee...that could have been caused by anything. I know how strange things can happen to good people; I watch Monty Python.

Good thing they had a trial to figure it all out.

Latest posts

Back