• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
Married woman, 31, 'falsely claimed she was gang raped to hide an affair with a former colleague'
  • Police claim Taffy Wheeler fabricated a story about being gang-raped near Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, to hide an arranged affair with a co-worker
  • Taffy, her husband Scott Schmidt, and sister all dispute the official story on social media
  • Schmidt called police on Sunday morning, after Taffy returned home from a beach jog and told him she was raped
  • Wheeler pled not guilty to filing a false police report, and was given a $1,000 bail

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...filing-false-police-report.html#ixzz3zLsEQtDA
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Police have charged Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, resident with filing a false police report, saying that her claim to have been gang-raped on Sunday was fabricated to hide an affair with a former colleague from her husband.

Taffy Timbrelee Wheeler, 31, of Ocean Lakes Family Campground, claimed that four men had approached her on Surfside Beach on Sunday night before pushing her to the sand and brutally raping her while 'laughing hard'.

However, police say that when they interviewed Wheeler, her story fell apart: according to NBC's News2, police reports state that her story 'changed with each officer she talked to' and that she 'did not have any signs of physical injuries and the only dirt on her clothes [was] at the heel of her pants'.

But Wheeler's sister, Sugar Wheeler Kirk, has disputed this claim on social media, saying that her sister had trouble remembering the attack because of post-traumatic stress disorder, and that she cleaned sand off her body before the police were able to question her.
Wheeler's husband, Scott Schmidt, told police that they had been out on Saturday night and that he had gone to bed at around 2am, thinking that his wife would join him. However, when he awoke to hear her calling for help from the living room, he called police.

However, during the course of the investigation, police say they came to doubt Wheeler's claim. They say that when an officer confronted her with inconsistencies in her story, she said to her husband 'we need to tell him the truth' and explained that she had fabricated the claim to hide an affair with a former colleague.

However, both Schmidt and Wheeler's sister are denying the reports online, and when Wheeler went before a judge on Tuesday she pled not guilty to a charge of filing a false police report.

Her lawyer argued that she was not a flight risk nor a danger to her community, and her bail was set at $1,000.
In Facebook posts dated Tuesday, Schmidt railed against the treatment of his wife by the authorities. 'Leagal [sic] system my ass,' he wrote. 'Hey everyone! Dont ever call 911. You will be arrested!!!!!'

He then added that people should not 'believe the fabricated soap opera drama that the news has created... We are very upset at the way everything has been handled and spun. Nothing is true.'

The same day, Wheeler's sister, Sugar Wheeler Kirk, wrote: 'In response to the media title: She told me tonight with much vehemence, "I never had an affair, never have had an affair the entire time I've been with Scott Schmidt."

She also wrote that Wheeler had cleaned sand off her body and hair after coming home, saying this was why police had trouble finding any.
RvX486L.jpg
2f3guTK.jpg

Bwhahahahahaaaa hahahahahahaaaa

Taffy Wheeler and Sugar Wheeler
You really can't even make this shit up
:hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious: :hilarious:

THANKS FOR CONTRIBUTING TO EVERYTHING THAT'S WRONG WITH THE CRIMINAL JUSTICE SYSTEM WHEN IT COMES TO RAPE AND SEXUAL ASSAULT, TAFFY! Nice job trying to send rape victims back into the "no one will believe me" SHITHOLE of DESPAIR! And thanks for blaming men! And hey, were they all black men, too? That'd be the icing on your sickening sweet shit cake, ya bitch! Didja notice all the !!!s? *disgusted* :finger:

Last edited:
Sugar & Taffy & Everything so Nice... :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious: That's what little ____________ are made of...

Last edited:
Why go gang rape to hide an affair? Bizarre. Make more sense to go normal rape, bit more believable.

Why come up with a lie at all? Could just tell hubby she went out to clear her head or something. Maybe the dude raw dogged it, didn't pull out, left a mess, which wasn't the normal way they go about it. Understandable she'd panic a little.

They look like a couple of douchebags, and they live at a campground.

Their little sister cupcake and brother ice cream were unavailable for comment.

I'm dying! Unfortunately Ice Cream and Cupcake were themselves recovering from an earlier brutal assault by a Baby Ruth bar. The Baby Ruth was "laughing hard" as it relentlessly chased them around a swimming pool.

Why even faux collapse in another room and cry for help, awakening your husband? If he was asleep, why not just crawl back into bed beside him and go to sleep? Lol and she had to go full on "gang rape," it couldn't be just your average one person rape for her, ho no!

Back