• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Keepalowprofile

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/01/19/sushi-tapeworm-raw-salmon/amp/

A Fresno man’s skin-crawling trip to the emergency room may make some people stop eating sushi for a while. According to the man’s doctor, the self-proclaimed sushi lover pulled a massive tapeworm from his own body before arriving for treatment.

(Note: Some may find images below disturbing.)

Dr. Kenny Bahn of Community Regional Medical Center told the horrifying story on a recent edition of the podcast “This Won’t Hurt A Bit,” where he showed the nauseating photos of a 5-foot-6-inch tapeworm his patient brought to the ER wrapped around a paper towel roll.

“He grabs it, and he pulls on it, and it keeps coming out. He picks it up and looks at it. And what does it do? It starts moving,” Dr. Bahn said, via WNEM.

Bahn adds that the young man arrived at Community Regional and immediately asked to be treated for tapeworms. The doctor was skeptical until his patient revealed the giant parasite. The tapeworm reportedly began to leave the man’s body while he was sitting on the toilet. Shocked by the terrifying scene, Bahn says the man kept pulling until the invader was all the way out.

The trouble is believed to be linked to the patient’s love of eating salmon sushi.

“He says, ‘I eat raw salmon almost every day,’” Bahn told The Fresno Bee. According to a 2017 warning from the CDC, Japanese broad tapeworm larvae have been found in many Pacific-caught salmon. Tapeworms are reportedly found in many types of fish that are not properly flash frozen. Hearing the news, Dr. Bahn’s patient said he would be swearing off of the raw treat for good.

That damned thing is longer than I am tall, just gross, gross, gross......I have never and will never eat raw fish. Especially not after reading that.:eek::arghh::bag::wideyed::woot::muted::vomit::dead:

:jawdrop:Well I might try some. Hopefully I can lose this weight that won't go away since the birth of my baby. :woot:After I lose that weight then maybe I'd go get treatment.:shrug: Lol. Not talking about the 11 year old.:p I had another baby. She's now 9 months old. And I'm fat as fuck. :sour:

worms is the least of it:mercury first & second hand as well as other metals,they are starting to feed fish fish and most dolphins&whales have alot of mercury and radioactive particles so that is something to think about, used to love sushi but haven't ate in in a couple decades

:jawdrop:Well I might try some. Hopefully I can lose this weight that won't go away since the birth of my baby. :woot:After I lose that weight then maybe I'd go get treatment.:shrug: Lol. Not talking about the 11 year old.:p I had another baby. She's now 9 months old. And I'm fat as fuck. :sour:

You are beautiful, girl.

If your body changes because you gave life to a person, then you should embrace it. You are a life-bringing Goddess. <3

I ate some bad sushi on a weekend trip to New York last month and spent most of the next day stuck in the hotel bathroom puking. I pretty much swore off it then but I've been tempted lately. Not any more....

Hey could be worse.
He coulda given birth to a Trump.

Gads I am hungry.
Wonder if 7-11 has any sushi at this hour.

Hey could be worse.
He coulda given birth to a Trump.

Gads I am hungry.
Wonder if 7-11 has any sushi at this hour.

Make sure you get the “day-old” stuff. It’s usually on sale.
[doublepost=1516430800,1516430283][/doublepost]
This guy and Megan1993 should get.together.
Remember her worm infestation that she couldn't fix even with horse dewormer?

Ohhhh *vomit*

I can't with wormy butts.

As I said a couple days ago, sushi sucks and is disgusting.

On the other hand, a 5½ foot long tape worm is pretty darn cool.

It's probably good if the ass worm thread is gone. Maybe Megan requested it, realizing how crazy she sounded. (Which would be progress.) Maybe a mod took pity and just deleted it out of kindness to a crazy girl.
Because dayum, poor Megan.

You are beautiful, girl.

If your body changes because you gave life to a person, then you should embrace it. You are a life-bringing Goddess. <3

I wish I could show the love but my bold expired. So this is gonna have to do.
<3<3<3<3:kiss::kiss::kiss:<3<3<3<3
But seriously im obese now. Don't even like walking to the mailbox anymore. It's literally at the end of my lawn. Not even a street to cross or nothing. Don't even have to open the gate even. It's on the top of the fence. Literally about 30 steps and up two steps in the middle. Honestly it's not the walk there that I mind so much, it's the walk back and having to carry the heavy ass bills.:facepalm: It's a workout. :nailbiting:And if it's raining I try to run but for some reason it just takes me longer to get there and back when I do. The faster I go the more behind I get. (That's what he use to say) :rolleyes: I don't play as much with the kids anymore either cause just sitting on the floor to play a board game my feet fall asleep in about five minutes. :dead: It's ridiculous. SMH. So seriously :penguin: I've been eating this garbage all morning. I better get at least one of those ass fuckers.:wideyed: Wait, what!? I meant one of those ass, goober, worms. :wacky: I'm breathing all hard just having typed all that out. I'm THAT fat.
:popcorn: and not in a blessed way. :( but thank you anyways. That was totes sweet of you to say. :hug:

Totally worth it though.
As for the weight, absolutely normal...and I'm sure will begin to melt away after you're body re-adjusts.

Looks like it might have been!?
@Nell can you confirm.
[doublepost=1516463901,1516461043][/doublepost]If anyone was wondering how he carried it to the hospital, he grabbed an empty TP roll and wrapped it around it.

You tagged me into this mess? What did I ever do to you???

It's gone.

You tagged me into this mess? What did I ever do to you???

It's gone.
:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
[doublepost=1516490173,1516484257][/doublepost]
You are beautiful, girl.

Gee, @Muriel Schwenck , sorry you think I deserve a shit for lifting up a woman who is struggling and a lovely person.

What a fucking jerky thing to do.

:hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
[doublepost=1516490173,1516484257][/doublepost]

Gee, @Muriel Schwenck , sorry you think I deserve a shit for lifting up a woman who is struggling and a lovely person.

What a fucking jerky thing to do.
The goddamn greeting card shit you women dish out to each other over your baby bearing is meaningless to me. Take it to some separate baby breeding forum.
I worry about children who are victims of stupid adult choices.

Last edited:
I honestly don’t think babies should breed.

Many reasons, but I’d have to say number one is that they can’t talk. Can’t talk, she can’t give consent. I’m fairly sure that’s considered rape.

So in conclusion....

NO TO BABY BREEDING!!!!

Back