• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
Searched and searched for thread on Susan Smith but was shocked none turned up
egqo8m.jpg

Susan & David pleading for safe return of boys that she knew she had murdered
6nqgs0.jpg

David Smith with wife, Tiffany, and children, Savannah and Nicholas​
It’s been nearly 19 years since Susan Smith strapped her sons -- 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex -- into their car seats before rolling her vehicle into a lake, drowning them to death.
[...]
As the 19th anniversary of Michael and Alex’s death approaches, what happened to their father, David Smith?
In an interview
[...]
David Smith said he’s happily remarried with two children, Savannah and Nicholas.
“There are still bad days, but there are definitely more good days now than bad days,” David Smith said. “Around the holidays and around the anniversary which is coming up this month, Michael’s birthday is a few days away, those days are still very hard. Days like that still probably bring me down to my knees, but in all, life is much better now, and I’m doing really well.”
David Smith opened up about what he went through back in 1994 when his children were murdered.
“I believed her 100%. I’ve said that all along, that I thought Susan would have been the last person to ever hurt Michael and Alex,” David Smith said.
After 9 days of standing by his now ex-wife, believing her story that their children were abducted, Smith said, “every reason for living just stopped,” when he learned his wife had confessed to the crime.
“I didn’t know how to put one foot in front of the other anymore. Didn’t know what I was going to do. My whole world literally – like everything I had left, they were gone. Just like that,” David Smith said. “There’s wasn’t anymore going to be looking for them, there wasn’t going to be any more hope of finding them. It was stopped immediately. My whole world just stopped. I had to remind myself to breath.”
[...]
The infamous killer mom made headlines this month after one of Susan Smith’s alleged former jail mates
[..]
According to the
[....]
report, Susan Smith’s former jail mate claims the convicted killer paid her to watch for guards while she indulged in sexual rendezvous with her girlfriend in prison closets and the cafeteria freezer.
“Susan gets money from men she meets through prison pen pal websites, and she’d put $30 to $50 a week in my prison commissary account,” Susan Smith’s alleged former jail mate told the National Enquirer.
What did David Smith have to say about the scandalous report?
“It doesn’t surprise me with Susan,” her ex-husband told Grace. “She’s very convincing. She was always very sneaky. She always had to have her way or no way. So Susan’s going to do something to always get the attention, get the spotlight on her or get it back on her. Whichever it may be.”
[...]
In 2010, Susan Smith filed a handwritten appeal claiming prosecutorial misconduct.
[..]
Department of Corrections, she will be eligible for parole on November 4, 2024, after serving a minimum of thirty years.
http://www.hlntv.com/slideshow/2013/10/09/david-smith-susan-smith-killed-sons-where-are-they-now
eq73op.jpg

r1g9j8.jpg

Tot-killing mom Susan Smith has sex in prison?
Susan Smith convicted of killing her two young boys
  • Smith enjoys time in prison by having sex romps with her girlfriend, according to reports
http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/10/07/susan-smith-mom-killer-lesbian-sex-jail-pays-prison-guards

11hw41w.jpg
v63diu.jpg

Monster mom: Susan Smith when she was first arrested in 1994, right, and in 2011, left

America's original most-hated mom Susan Smith was found in a pool of blood in her prison cell after she slashed her wrists during one of her bizarre cutting rituals, according to reports.
[...]
She is serving a life sentence in Leath Correctional institute in North Carolina after she eventually confessed to the murder of her children.
Former fellow prisoner Stephanie Hulsey spoke
[...]
about Smith's suicidal behavior and revealed she has a butch lesbian lover.
She said: 'Susan says she cuts herself because it releases all her pain. She has terrible raised scars on her wrists, maybe 15 of them, some three-inches long.'
[..]
Miss Hulsey, 32, explained
[...]
about the moment she found Smith in a pool of blood in her cell.
She said: 'She had been caught with some prescription pills and was locked in a room waiting to be sent to solitary.
'A friend and I knew she was a cutter and we were worried she might harms herself so we decided to check on her.
'The room was locked but we could see her inside - sitting on the floor and slashing deeply at her wrists with a razor she snuck in with her.
'There was blood spurting everywhere and though she was weeping, she wasn't crying out in pain. She used to say, "You don't feel pain when you cut. Cutting takes all the pain away".'
Susan was then rushed to hospital before being placed in solitary confinement for 60 days.
Miss Hulsy also revealed that, not only does Susan have a lesbian lover on the inside - who is 'a big woman like a man serving life for armed bank robbery' - she also has a male suitor on the outside who she plans to marry if she gets paroled.
'I've seen him visiting her. Over the years he's sent her thousands of dollars and paid for her hospital bills.'
The wealthy suitor - though not been named - is not Tom Findlay, the man she killed for
[...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2202906/Baby-killing-mom-Susan-Smith-tried-kill-prison--big-lesbian-lover-wealthy-male-suitor-waiting-outside.html#ixzz2hH6i4rxj
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

http://news.yahoo.com/susan-smith-tells-paper-she-never-planned-kill-135828222.html

In the letter, reported in Wednesday's newspaper editions, Smith wrote that she loved 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex and had not planned to kill them.

"Something went very wrong that night. I was not myself," she wrote. "I was a good mother and I loved my boys. ... There was no motive as it was not even a planned event. I was not in my right mind."

Smith said she only lied about the kidnapping because she didn't know what to tell people about their deaths.

"I am not the monster society thinks I am," she wrote. "I am far from it."

Wednesday marks the 20th anniversary of Smith's conviction.

Smith also submitted a handwritten appeal of her case in 2010, arguing unspecified allegations of prosecutorial misconduct and said she was abused by her ex-husband.

She did not detail the abuse and a prosecutor who tried her said an investigation did not find any wrongdoing by her ex-husband.

Gov. Nikki Haley that year also denied a request from Oprah Winfrey to interview Smith in prison. Winfrey had been pursuing the request for years.

Don't care bitch. You killed your kids and they suffered and felt extreme fear as they died. I remember reading that they reached across and held hands as they drowned. When their corpses were first visualized their hands were still clasped. I cried reading that.

The only thing new about this is that she sent this in a letter to a media outlet. In her initial confession she told the tale of how she meant to kill herself and just took the little ones along because she is so narcissistic that she couldn't imagine that they might be separate human beings with rights of their own. As she let the car roll down the ramp into the lake, she jumped out.

Then she went and told her sob story to a random family. There was still time to save the boys' lives if she'd mentioned that they were in a rapidly filling car at the bottom of the lake, but she never bothered. She also never bothered to finish killing herself.

Obviously, live sons were not part of her agenda.

Smith claims she never planned on killing 3-year-old Michael and 14-month-old Alex and had originally intended to end her own life.

'I had planned to kill myself first and leave a note behind telling what had happened,' Smith said. 'I didn't believe I could face my family when the truth was revealed.'

Smith's boys disappeared Oct. 25, 1994. That day, she told deputies they had been taken by an unidentified black man during a carjacking and she wept on national television as she begged for their safe return.

Smith said she made up the lie to protect the boys' loved ones, not to shield herself. 'I didn't know how to tell the people who loved Michael and Alex'

'Something went very wrong that night,' she wrote. 'I was a good mother and I loved my boys...I was not in my right mind.'

Smith also responded to the decades of assertions that she killed her boys in order to stay with the man who'd recently broken off their affair, Tom Findley.

'The thing that hurts me the most is that people think I hurt my children in order to be with a man,' Smith said. 'That is so far from the truth.'

She made no apparent mention of her decision to choose a black carjacker as the imagined culprit in the sensational Southern killing, a case which at the time incensed the black community nationwide.

Per a 2014 report in The State that detailed her troubled world behind bars, Smith hasn't exhibited little desire to put back the pieces of her fractured life.

'Most murderers are one-time, crime-of-passion people, and they end up becoming good people,' former director of the South Carolina Department of Corrections Jon Ozmint told The State.

'Susan Smith just hasn't been able to fit that mold.'

Just as was so widely reported following the 1994 arrest that rocked the little town of Union, Ozmint described Smith as the vain, manipulative.

'She is truly a narcissist, and she thrives on the media's attention. Someone like that, I didn't want to feed that narcissism. Other than passing her on the yard, I wouldn't give her any extra, undue attention,' Ozmint said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-anniversary-life-sentence.html#ixzz3gmjKKMPr

Yeah I just can't with this worthless bitch. Her and Diane Downs can both find a pit of shit and rot. God to think that two females so vile could exist is mind boggling. And they both claim they didn't do it for men as if we are just so dumb and so blind to all the evidence to the contrary.
I can't reason with myself how someone could do this to their children. You may not be physically with your hands killing them but you are a murderer all the same.

Susan Smith, the South Carolina woman serving a life sentence for drowning her two sons, has led a disturbed life behind bars, according to a new report.

She’s been cited several times in the last few years for self-mutilation as well as drug offense, according to jail records obtained by People magazine.

Smith caused a stir in 1994, when she told South Carolina police an unidentified black man stole her car with her 3-year-old son, Michael, and 14-month-old son, Alex, inside. She made a tearful plea on TV for her boys to come home during a frantic nine-day search.

It all turned out to be fake, however. Smith turned out to be dating a man who didn’t want kids, so she decided to let her car go into a lake with her sons still secured in their car seats. She was convicted in July 1995 on two counts of murder and is serving out her life sentence at a Greenwood, S.C., facility.

Smith, who’s now spent almost half her life in the slammer, has been written up at least five times in the last seven years for drug possession and self-mutilation offenses, People reported. There were at least two infractions for drugs in 2010, along with another in 2015.

Each time she lost more privileges such as visitation rights as well as telephone and canteen access, according to the magazine.

Smith also got into some trouble in 2000, when the then-28-year-old inmate was busted for sleeping with a prison guard, Houston Cagle, who was 50 at the time, according to People. The corrections officer later pleaded guilty to the offense and spent three months in jail himself.

Alfred Rowe, a prison captain, pleaded guilty a year later to also sleeping with Smith, and got five years probation.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-drowned-sons-car-cited-drugs-prison-article-1.3524514

susan-smith-trial.jpg

These children deserved justice and she deserved to be executed.

Yep. Do we really care what she is doing after 19 years of the MURDER to her own children? We shouldn't be reading about her she should be dead already

Latest posts

Back