• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
This is a new series I think will take off pretty well about a family that has been fighting evil for centuries, well,at least pait of spoiler but comes out early, he is a Moor from the times of the first crusaders whose tribe made a deal with the same to fight a serious common foe [i.e infernals]. I like it. Dad is a funeral home director in a small sleepy southern town and the very beginning scene is the two boys, one looking like a baby Tupac wannabe and the other much younger: it's a dark and stormy night and something wicked this way comes, mom and dad show up down stairs mom ratcheting a shot gun then you see the youngest dead upstairs. The elder is then seen getting out of rental coming home from the marines. it has a good cast and plots. I would recommend it

Last edited:
It's not about scary. Its about plausible. Even In the realm of scary there must be something plausible about terror.
Montague Rhodes James. Nuff said.

Back