• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

BostonBurns

Insufferable Bastard
Bold Member!
I know you have no right to privacy in a public place, but to tweet someone's picture with a threat against her property seems a little out of line to me. Even as I suspect the guy was joking, it just seems like it should be at least a violation of a school policy, but that's just my 2 cents.

http://m.nydailynews.com/new-york/q...-woman-laptop-trump-sticker-article-1.2527304

Trouble was brewing over a Donald Trump sticker Wednesday on the Queens campus of St. John’s University.

A student at the private college had a cup of green tea tossed in his face after he threatened on Twitter to smash a classmate’s computer because of her allegiance to the GOP front-runner.
Clifford Durand, 18, posted a photo of an unsuspecting fellow student with a “Trump Make America Great Again” sticker on her laptop and asked his followers to share the image.
7000 retweets and i’ll smash this b***h’s computer,” Durand wrote in the post, which his friends claimed was a joke.

HATERS IN CHIEF:FIND YOUR CANDIDATE BY WHAT THEY HATE

The picture was retweeted more than 16,000 times within four hours of being posted online.

When 20-year-old Trump supporter Brianna Algazali was told that her picture was going viral she complained to the school’s public safety office and confronted Durand.

Several witnesses at the Fresh Meadows campus watched as the heated Trump backer threw her Matcha water on Durand.

“She raised her voice and she threw her drink on him,” a friend of Durand told the Daily News. “He looked like he was in shock. I went towards him to hold him back.”
SHE THREW HER STARBUCKS AT ME AFTER CUSSING ME OUT AND SHE GOT SHOVED IN THE NECK,” Durand tweeted after the Trump-induced dust-up.

"She asked him to take down the post and he said ‘make me,' " another student said.
ysru0Vt.jpg
FHJFcas.jpg
6DHRjWA.jpg

This guy needed his butt kicked, joke or not joke. In regard to this girl putting a bumper sticker like that one on her laptop, she's awfully pretty, so I'm sure @BostonBurns, will agree with me that she should get a pass. ;)

This guy needed his butt kicked, joke or not joke. In regard to this girl putting a bumper sticker like that one on her laptop, she's awfully pretty, so I'm sure @BostonBurns, will agree with me that she should get a pass. ;)
Oh yeah, you're right. I hadn't noticed;)

She could vote for Ming the fucking Merciless for all I care!

Forget the "Trump gets over the hump" crap. I'm sure if she'd have put "Vote for Trump I'll give You a Hump" on her laptop he wouldn't have been nearly so pissed, lol.

Back