• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://kxan.com/2016/10/24/police-student-stabs-rouse-high-teacher-with-x-acto-knife/
[....]
At around 3:53 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 20, police were called to the nurse’s office at Rouse High in Leander. Officers arrived to find a teacher with two large cuts to her right middle finder and one smaller cut to her right index finger. The teacher was bleeding profusely, according to a police affidavit, and was very pale. She identified Ryland Gonzalez, 17, one of her art class students, as the student responsible.

The teacher said towards the end of class, she saw him with an X-ACTO knife — a handle knife used for precision cutting — stabbing a Styrofoam dinosaur. She told him to stop stabbing the dinosaur and asked Gonzalez to hand her the knife. He turned and faced her, but did not hand over the knife. The teacher then grabbed the handle of the knife, as Gonzalez yanked it away and then slashed at her hand three times, police say. She began to bleed heavily and then stumbled into the next door classroom.

Officers say due to the severity of the injury, the teacher was taken to St. David’s North Medical Center where she received 10 stitches in her middle finger and was told to see a hand surgeon for possible ligament damage.

Police say the student was able to get on his school bus and go home before being contacted by an officer or school administration. Friday morning, an officer spoke with the teacher who said she wanted to press charges against Gonzalez. When the student showed up to school, he was called into the assistant principal’s office. Gonzalez said he had permission to use the knife and his teacher reached for the knife while he was using it, causing him to accidentally slice her with it, the affidavit continued.

Gonzalez said when his teacher reached for the knife and he pulled away he was just “playing around.” He claimed to not know how his teacher had three distinct wounds.
[....]
The student was booked into the Williamson County Jail on a $15,000 bond and released the same day.
ryland-gonzales.jpg

The student was booked into the Williamson County Jail on a $15,000 bond and released the same day.

I don't know how parents walk out of the courthouse with children like this. That kid looks
crazy and seriously, he stabbed his teacher, wouldn't a parent assume they're next.

Oh yeah. Mr Crazy Eyes up there, furiously stabbing a Styrofoam dinosaur is a total Angel. Wouldn't hurt a flea.

Remember that name and those crazy eyes - because this lunatic will be reappearing in new and updated mugshots every so often for the rest of his life, until he either cops LWOP or the DP, or gets killed in a pointless and probably brutal death.
[doublepost=1477515862,1477515788][/doublepost]
I don't know how parents walk out of the courthouse with children like this. That kid looks
crazy and seriously, he stabbed his teacher, wouldn't a parent assume they're next.
I'd certainly be removing knives from the house, whacking a deadbolt on the bedroom door and sleeping with one eye open.

Actually, I wouldn't pay the bond. Id let him stew in lock up for a few days first.

Bingo! Ain't no WAY my Mom would have paid that bond...

I wouldn't pay it...and i wouldn't let their father either, although I think we'd be on the same page with that one ... Seriously...I think we'd laugh and walk out of the courtroom. We do that home
when they say something really dumb. Laugh and walk out of the room.

Haha yeah.....fuck that little dead eyed soulless little Dameon. Idk if that kid needs a med readjustment or an ass whipping but either way they better get a handle on that kid before he ends up murdering someone coz he was just playing.

Little fucking sociopath figured he was home free and his teacher'd be too intimidated to press charges against his stabby ass. Next time we see him, it'll be on the FP.

Latest posts

Back