• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Heatheness

Que Sera, Sera
(CBS) – A DePaul University student was drugged, sexually assaulted and robbed in downtown Chicago Friday night, according to an alert issued to DePaul attendees.

The male victim was walking near Congress and Wabash around 10:30 p.m. when someone jumped him from behind and incapacitated him “with a noxious substance on a cloth,” the emailed alert to students said.

The student was dragged into an SUV, sexually assaulted and robbed before he was able to escape from the vehicle, which fled the scene.

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/04...lted-robbed-in-downtown-chicago-campus-alert/

That's a serious amount of effort to go to, for an orgasm, a phone, maybe a watch and the wallet of a student..

I don't know, but something seems off about this.

I'm gonna take "Bullshit" for 800, Alex.
[doublepost=1462146584,1462142684][/doublepost]
C'mon now. Chloroform? Nah.

Sound like that Douchey McPantsonfire from Georgia Tech who claimed to have been rolled by homeless folks whilst riding MARTA, when in actuality he pulled a "Hold my beer, brah" and leapt onto a moving train. Found his lying stupid ass 2 days later, bloody and battered by the train tracks. With his wallet and iphone. Because homeless black people, ya know.

James Hubert. Shitstain of 2015, IMO.

AND...I ain't buying this bullshit either.

If I was gonna make shit up to hide something I'd done wrong or overlooked...it wouldn't be this.

@sarahdownunder .. They picked college age kids. The guy is raped ruffed up and robbed. The girl robbed. The guy owed someone or was grudging with someone. The girl was a cover to make it look random. She might not even be related.

@sarahdownunder .. They picked college age kids. The guy is raped ruffed up and robbed. The girl robbed. The guy owed someone or was grudging with someone. The girl was a cover to make it look random. She might not even be related.

Sorry - I'm sick right now and on a lot of cool drugs. :) your original comment went straight over my dozy head lol.

That - makes a heck of a lot of sense and puts my baffled musings on this article in order.

If he owed someone money whatever happened to breaking a bone? Last time someone owed me money and wouldn't pay I just offered him a ride home after a party then told him "by the way we are going to detail my car now and your debt will be forgiven". No rape or breaking bones it worked out great for everybody.

Sickening to read so many people doubting the guys story. If this was a female, that wouldn't be happening.

I hope the criminals are caught soon. The victim was so brave coming foward. Male rapes usually go unreported.

Sorry but the story is hella hinky.

I am a bad person if this kid is truly a victim.

My gut says."yeeeeahhhhh, milk ain't clean, there"....
[doublepost=1462678048,1462677764][/doublepost]
Why are we all doubting his story?

Dunno. For me it is a gut feeling. The story is off. Male or female....something does not jibe. I think we will get more details as this is investigated.

Latest posts

Back