• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Caveman

2ds3a5h.jpg

[...]
A Virginia man with the last name Stoner is facing drug charges after police found more than $10,000 worth of marijuana plants at his home.
[...]
Paul Scott Stoner of Unionville is charged with growing marijuana and having a firearm while in possession of more than a pound of marijuana.
[...]
Media outlets report that the charges stem from an ongoing investigation related to the alleged sale of marijuana to children in Orange County.
[...]
Authorities say they acted on a tip that Stoner was selling to children and during the search last Thursday seized marijuana, marijuana plants, drug paraphernalia, prescription drugs, needles, spoons and guns.
Stoner is free on bond.
[...]
___
Information from: Culpeper Star-Exponent, http://www.starexponent.com

" seized marijuana, marijuana plants, drug paraphernalia, prescription drugs, needles, spoons and guns."
At least the dude knew how to have a good ass fucking time!

Just by looking at him I NEVER would have guessed him to be up to something! He looks so clean cut! :sarcasm:

I love how this guy is selling to 'children' (16 yo pot heads?) yet when those same children get pissed at the rents and cap them they are tried as adults. lol

I doubt he was selling to children. Just something added to enhance odds of him getting busted. Most growers have a small tight circle of friends they share their bounty with. My hunch..

I doubt he was selling to children. Just something added to enhance odds of him getting busted. Most growers have a small tight circle of friends they share their bounty with. My hunch..

You're probably right. Article says he was busted in relation to an investigation on selling to children. That someone selling to children was probably looking at some pretty hefty charges as a result and rolled on their buddy. That's how it usually works, anyway.

Most drug dealers aren't out trolling the local elementary and junior highs looking for kids to sell too. You generally have to seek out a drug dealer, it may not be too hard to do but still, they usually aren't out looking for kids to sell to.

Back