• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
A man who admitted a bomb hoax in Bristol after he doused a car in fuel has been sent to prison for 20 months.

More than 450 homes in the Cassell Road area of Fishponds were evacuated in May when the area around the BMW was sealed off.

Stewart Jackson, 42, from Emersons Green, appeared at Bristol Crown Court from custody, for sentencing.

At a previous appearance Jackson pleaded guilty to damaging property and placing a hoax bomb.

Supt Richard Cadden said: "Jackson staged this bomb hoax as part of an ongoing dispute with another man.

"He hoped his actions would cause fear and disruption to the victim and his family."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-30178383

Well, it caused fear and disruption for 450 families, so technically he was successful! Good Job Stewart!

Now he can be subjected to fear (future roomies) and disruption (being locked) of his life! :hilarious:
And at least for 20 months his neighbors won't be subjected to him! :singing: Hallilujah!!!

Now he can be subjected to fear (future roomies) and disruption (being locked) of his life! :hilarious:
And at least for 20 months his neighbors won't be subjected to him! :singing: Hallilujah!!!

Kathy. If you were a man... Id call you a misogynist. Go figure.. Think i have you in that respect.

Always to sides to a story. I did what i did as i dont like people threatening to put me in a box in front of mother. It wasnt a pizza box either..just for reference.

I regret what i did.. my mental health was pushed by others.. and the rest ensued. Regretfull.. Yes.

What u need to understand, is that no one got hurt. That was never my intention. It was simply a shot across there bows that went horribally wrong.

Having a previous Nato background didnt help matters or concerns. But being beaten up by a neighbour, falling into depression and attempting suicide twice.. does change a person.

Fight or Flight ? - I did both, and both for the wrong reasons.

My apologies go out to everyone that was affected that day.

Kathy. If you were a man... Id call you a misogynist. Go figure.. Think i have you in that respect.

Always to sides to a story. I did what i did as i dont like people threatening to put me in a box in front of mother. It wasnt a pizza box either..just for reference.

I regret what i did.. my mental health was pushed by others.. and the rest ensued. Regretfull.. Yes.

What u need to understand, is that no one got hurt. That was never my intention. It was simply a shot across there bows that went horribally wrong.

Having a previous Nato background didnt help matters or concerns. But being beaten up by a neighbour, falling into depression and attempting suicide twice.. does change a person.

Thanks for the apology and for owning what you have done.

Thanks for the apology and for owning what you have done.

It goes without saying... The one thing we can never escape is our conscience..

Irrespective to whoever has done us wrong.

There is something inside man that tells him when he has done wrong ( Biblical quote )

It keeps me very grounded now indeed.

Thank you for your reply.

The thing about revenge (and self-defense) is that nobody really pays much attention to what the other person did first. Everyone is too caught up in what you did most recently to give any thought to that stuff. It's grossly unfair, but it's like clockwork. It happens every time.

Regardless, actions have consequences, and part of being an adult is accepting those consequences, even if you never meant for them to occur or imagined that they would.

It sounds as though you have done that. How are you now? Was help provided for your battered mental health? And are you safely away from the neighbor who terrorized you?

Back