• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

China

La Mera Mera
demaranvillesteven_zpsjqtfuh3d.jpg

Prosecutors have charged a Springfield man with incest after an infant was found to have a type of cancer that is caused when the parents have similar genetics.

According to a probable cause statement, Steven DeMaranville, 36, impregnated a relative, and because that woman was younger than 17, he faces statutory rape and sodomy charges, in addition to incest. All three are felonies.

[...]

a 2-month-old child was diagnosed with Hemophagocytic Lymphohistiocytosis, a type of "blood cancer" that is sometimes a result of incest.

Police say the mother, now 17, admitted that DeMaranville was the father. It was initially reported that the father was a "friend who had moved out of town,"

[...]

The statement says police received a report last year that DeMaranville might have impregnated the teen, but "there were no facts substantiating the possibility at the time."

Police say the teen has an IQ of 67 and might not "comprehend the severity of the situation."-no reason to think she's a slut here. Don't wanna hear victim shaming.

[...]

, he admitted to having sex with the baby's mother.

The statement says police are trying to determine the severity of the infant's condition, but have been "unable to obtain a prognosis due to (doctors) awaiting results of genetic testing."

The rape and sodomy charges both carry maximum penalties of seven years in prison, while the incest charge carries a maximum penalty of four years in prison.

[...]
http://www.news-leader.com/story/ne...ials-incest-led-infant-blood-cancer/14731233/

I can only wonder how closely related they are o_O Glad he has been caught and will be punished for what he did. This is so bad on so many levels.

So... sodomy. That could mean other than an assraping right? Penetrating someone can be sodomy? I'm gonna have to look that up again.

ETA
Generic wikipedia
Anal or oral intercourse between human beings, or any sexual relations between a human being and an animal, the act of which may be punishable as a criminal offense.

Christ
Don't look up a chili dog in the Urban Dictionary.

Last edited:
To take advantage of someone incapable of making most decisions for themselves is truly messed up. Glad he is behind bars, hopefully for a very long time.
That baby has blood cancer....This is just so sad :(

So... sodomy. That could mean other than an assraping right? Penetrating someone can be sodomy? I'm gonna have to look that up again.

ETA
Generic wikipedia

Christ
Don't look up a chili dog in the Urban Dictionary.

Sodomy always means either anal or oral. Forcible sodomy usually means anal rape.

Ya nasty cochino you know you want people to search that in the urban dictionary. ..

The rape and sodomy charges both carry maximum penalties of seven years in prison, while the incest charge carries a maximum penalty of four years in prison.

WHAT? thats it?

How about throwing in a charge of crimes against a handicap person. How about crimes against nature... Can that be worked into this?

So even if he got the max (they never do) and he did every day of it (they never do) he will be out in 11 years. That really doesn't seem like enough (it never is).

Smh. UNfortunately, my guess is they're gonna have to put this sick f**k in P.C. right off the bat. Between his charges, the way he looks, and that stupid f**kin' shamrock on his neck, he won't even have to drop the soap. Creep!!

Last edited:
Police say the teen has an IQ of 67 and might not "comprehend the severity of the situation."-
As if the fact that she is underage isn't enough there has to be this too.

Definitely praying that the baby does end up being okay and that the mother gets some help (i.e getting the fuck away from that family and in a proper assisted living community that can help her an dher responsibilities as a mother).

Oh man, I hadn't seen/read about the particular type of cancer the baby has since I was in school. Judging by the name, I knew it was bad, but after reading up on it, it's worse than I thought. I can't c & p for shit from my cell, but for anyone interested, just google "HLH." Chances are *very* good this poor baby is going to die a horribly painful death, and if/when it happens, this SOB needs to be charged with Voluntary Manslaughter on top the rest. :rage:

Police say the teen has an IQ of 67 and might not "comprehend the severity of the situation."-no reason to think she's a slut here. Don't wanna hear victim shaming.
THANK YOU!

So @malq just out of curiosity, I wanted to search and see if the Irish were known for incest. I use bing and I typed in "Are Irish known" and the first and only thing to pop up was "Are Irish known for denial" lmao.....so I thought, well that's not true we are never in denial:penguin:.

ETA...Every conversation at any family gathering we have goes as follows..."No I never said that" "No that is not true" "No that never happened" "I would never" lol

Last edited:
I can't imagine summoning up one iota of arousal for a person with an IQ of 67.

I can't imagine summoning up one iota of arousal for a person with an IQ of 67.

Interesting note: There's actually an inverse, correlative relationship between those with I.Q's < 70. Unless there's a hormonal, or other physiological reason that would interfere with the individual's sex drive, the general rule of thumb is, the lower the I.Q., the higher the sex drive/sexual activity. This is one of the teaching points stressed with those who're applying for house parent/caregiver positions to care for MR/DD folks in group homes and inpatient facilities. It's especially prevalent within the Down's syndrome population where the I.Q. = 60 or less. Some studies suggest the sex drive is not actually higher, it just appears that way b/c these folks are less inhibited, however, there are also data that suggest higher than average sex hormones in both males and females.

I'll bet you were just dying to know that. ;)

http://rarediseases.info.nih.gov/gard/6589/hemophagocytic-lymphohistiocytosis/resources/1
Hemophagocytic lymphohistiocytosis (HLH) is a rare but potentially fatal condition in which certain white blood cells (histiocytes and lymphocytes) build up in organs including the skin, spleen, and liver, and destroy other blood cells. This causes fever and damages the liver and spleen, resulting in enlargement of these organs. HLH may be inherited or it may be caused by certain conditions or diseases including infections and immunodeficiency (inability of the body to fight infections). It most commonly affects young infants and children.[1][2] Treatment includes antibiotics or antiviral medications to treat or prevent infections, and chemotherapy and immunotherapy prior to allogeneic hematopoietic cell transplantation.[3]

At this moment I am now extremely grateful that my "special" child tested an average IQ since he's 14 now.:wideyed:

Ick Alert:
Lol. I didn't quite know how to work this in earlier, but let's just say it's not uncommon to have to have the staff "treat" genitalia due to chronic masturbatory issues. It's also not uncommon to walk in the dining rm. to set the table and see two people half dressed playing, "Here's mine, where's yours?" Good to go, any time, any where. When their placed, most of the females are thankfully put on birth control either by their parent/guardian, or via court order. That's why I was really glad to read @China 's note re: her I.Q. My guess is he was "nice" to her to pull his sick, twisted stunts.

My thoughts and prayers are the this innocent baby who now has to fight for its life. How sad. Barely had a chance to live. I hope this baby wins the battles ahead!

Back