• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

n0longerinuse

2vuzjpu.jpg

Steven Bahr
A 31-year-old Sheboygan man is facing 25 years in prison on one count of sexual assault of a child under 16.

Steven A. Bahr, 1317 Ashland Ave., is accused of forcing a a 15-year-old girl into his vehicle, taking her to his home and assaulting her.

[...]

The girl told police that on July 12, she was at the south-side Piggly Wiggly when she posted a picture on the SnapChat app on her phone and got replies from Bahr asking if she wanted to "chill."

[...] he drove up in a black pickup truck and asked if she was the girl on SnapChat.

He invited her to go get cigarettes and although she said no, he took her right arm and pushed her into his truck.

[...] took her phone away from her, refused to give it back and refused to let her out of the car.

[...]

At Bahr's home, he pulled her down on the couch next to him, kissed her, fondled her and forced her to touch him.

He made a comment about how she was not being cooperative and made her sit on his lap.

He told her he wouldn't make her do anything she didn't want to do, and she replied that she didn't want to do any of the things he did.

She didn't want him to know where she lived, so she had him drop her off in her neighborhood and then ran home, talked to a friend and called police.

The girl told police that when she first talked to Bahr online, she claimed to be 17. When they were in his house before the assault, however, she told him that she was really only 15.

When contacted by police, Bahr asked for a lawyer and was arrested.
http://www.sheboyganpress.com/story...-abducting-assaulting-year-old-girl/13304319/

Sounds like it was all fun and games for a girl lying about her age until he was ready to fuck, then she panicked. To his credit he let her go when she said no. This could have ended much worse.

So this SnapChat posts your location along with your picture? Seems like this story is definitely pointing out the down side of that little feature.

So this SnapChat posts your location along with your picture? Seems like this story is definitely pointing out the down side of that little feature.
I think she took her snap in front of Piggly Wiggly, but I might be wrong. Sounds like she and the guy both live on the south side of Sheboygan so he probably knew the area... I may be wrong though, Snapchat may be able to do that. Just another reason I don't use that app.

The apps Tinder and Grindr I know for sure show your location when you send a picture/moment, but those are dating and gay meet up apps for 18+ only.

The apps Tinder and Grindr I know for sure show your location when you send a picture/moment
I can see how it could be a good idea, if someone is in trouble then by simply posting a picture, boom there's the location for someone to get to help you, BUT it could also be a predators wet dream.

I was under the wrong impression that she sent him the pic or he was 'friends' on snapchat or something - I have no clue how it even works.

Wait, I thought Snapchat was the App that deleted a photo once the recipient viewed it ? She must have sent him a nude photo or something, indicating she wanted to fuck, but when reality sunk in, it all went downhill from there .........

Back