• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Two people are arrested for smoking meth while in the drive-thru of an Indiana McDonald's.

Stephen Drinkard Jr., age 32, and 20-year-old Hannah Wilson are charged with possession of meth.

Police say at around 4:30 a.m. on Wednesday, someone called police to say the pair were smoking meth at a McDonald's in Muncie.

Both deny the allegations.

Police say they found a plastic bag with 3.7 grams of meth and a glass smoking pipe with meth residue.
http://www.wdrb.com/story/36888613/...-meth-in-drive-thru-lane-of-indiana-mcdonalds
15457119_G.jpg

You guys are mean! She's 20 years old and eats McD's - it's probably acne!

All she needs is a little Oxycodone-Clean!
[doublepost=1511285977,1511276969][/doublepost]
Court records show that while in jail, Drinkard told investigators that he and several others get meth delivered from Ohio every week.

The Ohio Office of Commerce and Tourism issued a press release today regarding the above allegation:

HEY AT LEAST IT WASN'T HEROIN!

so dreamy...

24ormyv.jpg

Wow... Oddly enough, he looks better on meth. First time for everything, I guess.

Also I feel like I have to insert a disclaimer here to affirm that 'better' in this case only means marginally less terrible. The meth pic is by no means attractive.

God she is fugly at 20.
That's sad.

They are a lovely pair though.
You can imagine how energetic their sex must be.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....uhn...uhn...ooooo...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

New Arrest
A Muncie man pulled over for a traffic violation on Saturday told a city police officer he had "meth and pills in my underwear."

Authorities then found a "large bag" in 34-year-old Stephen Scott Drinkard Jr.'s undergarments that contained five plastic bags holding a total of 26.9 grams of meth.
Also recovered within Drinkard's underwear were two Suboxone pills and 20 Oxycodone tablets.

Found in the Grand Prix he was driving— which had rolled through a stop sign authorities said — was a bag containing 18 syringes, and a loaded handgun.

Drinkard was being held in the Delaware County jail on Monday under a $67,500 bond, preliminarily charged with carrying a handgun without a license, criminal recklessness, dealing in meth, driving while suspended, unlawful possession of a syringe and two counts possession of a controlled substance.
The Muncie man has been convicted of attempted burglary, auto theft, battery (twice), battery resulting in bodily injury, driving while suspended (three times), escape, possession of a controlled substance, possession of meth, public intoxication, resisting law enforcement (three times) and theft (twice).

Back