• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

brandi

christ on a cracker
SODDY-DAISY, Tenn. (WTVC/CNN) – A mother and father were arrested after their three young children were found living in a home filled with trash, feces and several neglected animals.

The children’s parents, Stacy and Dustin Tallent, both 31, were arrested on Monday and charged with aggravated child neglect charges.

Police were performing a well-being check at their home in Soddy-Daisy, Tennessee when they discovered the family living in “deplorable” conditions.

Officers found three boys – ages 2, 2, and 5 -- in garbage-littered rooms with feces on the walls. At least one of the boys was locked in a room, sitting on a mattress on the floor and surrounded by filth.

A total of 20 animals were also removed from the home, police said. Half of those animals were dead and stuffed in a freezer. Among the dead were a rabbit, cat, two dogs, five parakeets and two turtles, said Bob Citrullo executive director of the Humane Educational Society in Chattanooga.

“Our hope is that they weren’t neglected so bad where they died and they put them in the freezer,” said Citrullo.

Four dogs, three cats, a python and a lizard were found alive. Citrullo described the animals as “very thin” and covered in parasites and fleas.

Police said the boys were taken to a local hospital and put into the custody of the state.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/35756202/...me?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=meredithHub

Last edited:
“Our hope is that they weren’t neglected so bad where they died and they put them in the freezer,” said Citrullo.

My hope is that they died before they put them in the freezer!

Poor kids, what is wrong with people!?

Fleas yea What about the mental and physical abuse
Fleas, bed bugs
How about just the basic love and warmth
How about the Neglect of kindness and nurturing needs of these children
Fuck the fleas ..I worry about the mental aspect of the abuse

@Satanica @cubby @GenericUser123
November 15th 2017

Officials with the Humane Educational Society say Dustin and Staci Tallent each pleaded guilty to three counts of class E felony child neglect and five counts of Class A misdemeanor animal neglect.

A Soddy Daisy couple, charged with child neglect and animal cruelty, pleaded guilty in court on Wednesday.
Officials with the Humane Educational Society say Dustin and Staci Tallent each pleaded guilty to three counts of class E felony child neglect and five counts of Class A misdemeanor animal neglect.
http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/3685323...ect-and-animal-abuse-charges-to-stay-the-same
1542768490595.png
1542768503609.png

She/He certainly looks pissed the fuck off. Messed up her holiday schedule last year. Hopefully no more kids will have to subjected to that mess. Where the hell would they have put the Christmas tree?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
She/He certainly looks pissed the fuck off. Messed up her holiday schedule last year. Hopefully no more kids will have to subjected to that mess. Where the hell would they have put the Christmas trre?:rolleyes:

I imagine the Christmas tree is under one of the piles from last year. Probably just need to pull it out and place it on top of the pile for this year. Also, feces all over the walls again. Wanna guess what their "tallent" is?

Back