• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ChaosKitty

Queen Bitch From Hell
For the amount of people that have had their lives wrecked, property illegally seized and put into a vortex over nothing more than drug possession it is amazing how if you want to be a criminal addict your best job position is within the police department and here is a great example! Meet Stacey Staniland who has been suspended 3 times now for oh, possession [including needles as well as drugs], stolen property, duin/a and wrecking and who knows what else those were just the over the top times she was nailed [ha]
more here:
http://latest.com/2015/07/nypd-cop-...-had-drugs-stole-jewelry-from-boyfriends-mom/
55f993b359b98036c9386715502cbe62.jpg

Cops...some of them are good and some of them need nose jobs like this bitch here...lipo on your thighs...perhaps?

It appears she was havin a pretty good time :shrug: from what I read.
... not a bad time at all.:whistle: But ya busted, Bitch :finger:

Normally i would think that getting away with it twice before and keeping her job was a result of her being a female, and a young one some might find attractive no less, likely fucking her superiors to boot. But given her profession as a cop, i have no doubt that she was given a pass simply cuz of the fact that she was a cop. Scumbag stormtroopers get passes for everything and in a lot of ways truly are above the law.

Not sure how a bimbo like this lands a job like that in the first place, suppose NYPD hands gigs out to any fucktard that walks in. Military service should be an absolute MUST in order to even be considered for such a civil service position, although even that wouldn't weed out half the idiots that pursue stormtrooping.

No wonder Krystal just noticed it. That may be the only time it has shown up. I don't remember it either.

January 14, 2017

A heroin-dealing ex-cop — who was arrested three times in a year — was sentenced Friday to four years behind bars.

A Staten Island judge handed the stiff sentence to Stacey Staniland, 30, after she was kicked out of a court-ordered rehab center for selling drugs to other patients, officials said.

"We agree with the court's decision to hold Ms. Staniland accountable for her crimes,” said Staten Island District Attorney Michael McMahon after the sentencing.

“Ms. Staniland was given multiple opportunities to avail herself of treatment both from our office and the courts, and on each occasion violated that condition and in fact escalated her criminal behavior to selling drugs.”
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-ex-nypd-four-year-sentence-article-1.2946330

Selling drugs to other patients?! Knowing if she was caught it meant prison?! And she still only got four years. She's very lucky.
I imagine she'll start dealing again when she gets out. I get a recidivist feeling with this idiot.

A heroin-dealing ex cop — who
was arrested three times in a year — was sentenced Friday to four years behind bars.

Anyone else here wishing it was thirty ... Oh well ... maybe she'll kill herself.
I know suicide is a sensitive topic right now ... but seriously would any of us care?

Back