• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

biteme

The Rev, Molon labe
seems guns aren't the real issue when some one is of the mind to kill

A knifeman has killed at least 19 people and injured 45 in Japan, according to reports.

It is believed the attacker went into a centre for disabled people in the city of Sagamihara, west of Tokyo, brandishing a knife.

Police were called to the scene at around 2.30am local time after residents saw a man armed with a knife in the grounds of the Tsukui Yamayuri Garden.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-knifeman-attacks-centre-disabled-people.html

I'd like to rid the world of violent assholes like this but I don't act on it. Learn to control yourselves assholes.

All this talk of asshole stabbing...
sounds dirty when I say it...lol.

Honestly a shame though but I have to say one thing that I have said before.
Stabbing someone and successfully killing them is damned hard.
He had some kind of training, aptitude or damn determination.
Impressive for all the wrong reasons.

I couldn't understand how he killed so many, 'til I saw they were disabled.

Yeah, I was like, "Goddamn, dude's a ninja! Oh... Cheating."

Hateful rhetoric is on the rise everywhere, it seems, and the nutjobs do take it upon themselves to "save the world" in their own, deeply twisted ways.

Back