• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
24ya3cg.jpg

Steven Bruno was found guilty of one felony count of second degree murder on Wednesday in connection with the 2012 crime
15d9uhf.jpg

[...]
23-year-old California man has been convicted of murdering his adoptive father in order to steal his car and money so he could visit his internet girlfriend in Ohio.

Steven Bruno was found guilty of one felony count of second degree murder on Wednesday in connection with the 2012 crime.

Bruno fatally shot his father, 60-year-old Ernest Bruno, in the chest and head at the home they shared at 17 Dartmouth in Irvine
[...]
After the shooting, Steven Bruno locked the body in a bedroom and left taking his father’s car, cash and credit cards.
[....]
was arrested the next day in Colorado after his brother David discovered the crime scene and called the cops.
[....]
had been headed for Toledo, Ohio, where he planned a rendezvous with a woman he had been communicating with online for months.

Lawyers for the son had argued that the killing wasn't premeditated.
[...]
that he was afraid of his father and had been contemplating suicide the night of the shooting.

Steven Bruno only opened fire when his father came around a corner and charged at him, defense attorney Leonard Matsuk told jurors.

Ernest Bruno had cracked down on his son after he flunked out of a golf management program at Mississippi State University and couldn't get a job back home
[....]
Ernest Bruno would also leave for days and lock his son out of the Irvine condominium where they lived, forcing Steven to find shelter in the garage.
[...]
However, prosectuor Cynthia Herrera cast Steven Bruno as intent on meeting with his girlfriend, even if that meant killing his father.

‘He was spoiled and he wanted his way,’ Herrera said during opening statements.
[...]
victim and his wife had adopted the defendant and his brother at birth.

Steven Bruno faces up to 40 years to life in prison and is scheduled to be sentenced on Dec. 18.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...h-visit-internet-date-Ohio.html#ixzz3HhKnZwRK
his FB
ww0kjo.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/stevenjoseph.bruno.5?fref=browse_search

What the fuck is up with his mouth? It's like someone slapped him crooked. What a big baby. Seriously tired of these pathetic ass rich kids. Well the ones on the DD anyway.

*swoons* nothing like a man who will murder someone and drive cross country cuz he wants to hit it! Guess I'm just a hopeless romantic though. :D

I wish he had made the trip and found out it was a 65 yo pedo. :shifty:

Ernest Bruno would also leave for days and lock his son out of the Irvine condominium where they lived, forcing Steven to find shelter in the garage.
Want to know the sure fire way to make sure your parents don't lock your GROWN ass out of the house? Get a job and get your own motherfucking house then like magic Mommy and/or Daddy can't lock you out because it's YOURS! I know, crazy how that works.

Ah thanks, i need to stop just quickly skimming stories. I def won't stop, but i should. Not going to though.

In one of his posts from 2012 he says:
love it when people tell me they prayed to God and God didn't give them what they wanted. I'm like did your parents always give you what you wanted? No. Okay so if God is our father and we our on a quest to manhood why would he give us everything we ask for? o_O
So I guess if asking doesn't work murder is the next logical conclusion. Self righteous asshole.

Back