• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Forensicwx

Final Roll Call 4153. STLCO 10-42 10/13 @ 1519
Deshawn Isabelle, 15, is charged as an adult in connection with a robbery and sexual assault on a CTA Blue Line train. He is being held on a $1 million bond.

In court Thursday, prosecutors said Isabelle's mother recognized him from surveillance photos and took him to the police station to turn himself in.

In court Thursday, prosecutors said surveillance video from the CTA Blue Line train shows Isabelle grabbing the 41-year-old woman from behind, sexually assaulting her and robbing her around 3 p.m.....

"The defendant continued to punch victim repeatedly about her head, face and body. Defenden repeatedly kicked victim and stomped on her while making monetary demands of the victim," Joe DiBella, assistant state's attorney, said.

The defendant allegedly stuck his hands inside the woman's jeans and penetrated her sexually, prompting the sexual assault charge. The two were the only passengers in that train car.......

He took the woman's iPhone, prosecutors said, and $2,000 in cash the victim was going to wire to her family in Thailand.

"Defendant indicated he used the money he took to spend on junk food, his high school graduation costs, and Air Jordan jumpsuits," DiBella said.

Isabelle, who has a juvenile record that includes a conviction on misdemeanor theft, signed a written confession.....

http://abc7chicago.com/news/mom-rec...blue-line-sex-assault-photos-cpd-says/676692/

High School ... Middle School :shrug::finger::finger: screw that little asshole!! That little fuckface needs to be stopped in his tracks FAST!!
He is well on his way to becoming a murderer.

I would have beat my kids ass before turning him in but that's just me. He already has a record the little fucker should have had a night and day guard to watch his ass. Not realistic I know but leaving him to his own devices has shown he will not do anything but wrong.

More on the story HERE>>

27F1558400000578-0-image-a-25_1429891577327.jpg

Deshawn Isabelle, 15, charged as adult with robbery and aggravated criminal sexual assault
Isabelle's mom saw pictures from surveillance footage released by authorities, confronted her son and forced him to turn himself in Wednesday, prosecutors said.

"(The) defendant indicated he used the money he took to spend on junk food, his high school graduation costs, and Air Jordan jumpsuits," DiBella said.

Isabelle is a middle school student, the Chicago Sun-Times reported. He will be charged as an adult.

Authorities said he confessed to the crime, and they linked him to the scene with fingerprints. A jacket found at his home matched the one worn by the attacker in the video, DiBella said.

Police found the woman's iPhone where Isabelle said he ditched it, they said.

Isabelle is being held in lieu of $1 million bail for sexual assault and robbery.

He was arrested for theft in November, records show.

His mother, who declined to speak to reporters about why she turned her son in, appeared upset as DiBella spoke to reporters.

"Quit talking about that s**t about my child," she shouted in front of TV cameras.

15-Year-Old Boy Charged in Monday Attack on Blue Line Train
Bail was set at $1 million for Deshawn Isabelle, of the 100 block of Austin Boulevard, at a Thursday bond hearing, according to the Cook County Sheriff’s Office and the Cook County State’s Attorney’s Office. He is being charged as an adult.

His next court date is May 13 at Branch 66, a sheriff’s office spokesperson said.

1. - Mom, IMO, you kick ass. We need more parents who can choke down their disappointment, embarrassment and a broken heart and do what you did. *fist with peace sign over heart* Re-spect.

2. - ""Quit talking about that s**t about my child," she shouted in front of TV cameras." I totally get this. :(

There should be more Chicago moms like her. <3

@gatekeeper , I agree! It's rough enough to deal with her son's legal battles but I'm sure it's horrifying to know he's making national news and feeling the whole country's eyes are on them.

There should be more Chicago moms like her. <3

@gatekeeper , I agree! It's rough enough to deal with her son's legal battles but I'm sure it's horrifying to know he's making national news and feeling the whole country's eyes are on them.

Exactly! I'm sure she doesn't want to be asked about it, or touted as some sort of national 'hero mom' for doing the right thing. She's just a mom who loves her kid and for whatever reason, he screwed up big this time and did something horrendous. In addition to all the unwanted media attention, it's got to be so awful to know that your kid is better off taking responsibility for his crimes in prison alive than he is continuing to hurt other innocent people and likely ending up dead before his 18th birthday.

Back