• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

MadeaBecBec

Trusted Member
CarlaTerrazasarrestedinrapeOKC.jpg
SonyaCarrOKCarrestedinrape.jpg

Carla Terrazas, 19 Sonya Carr 26
subjectwantedinrapecaseoccured8-30-.jpg
unknownmalewantedinrapecaseOKC8-30-.jpg

Video surveillance- showing perps Does anyone recognize??
OKLAHOMA CITY -- Investigators with Oklahoma City Police Department's Sex Crimes Unit have made two arrests in an August 30th assault/rape case. 19-year-old Carla Terrazas and 26-year-old Sonya Carr were under arrest after the investigation into the assault and rape of a 28-year-old woman. Two other persons of interest are still sought in the case.
The victim had been badly beaten, and stated that she had been raped as well. She was found in her own vehicle by a passerby near the area of S.W. 41st and Youngs Blvd. This passerby was able to contact a friend of the victim, who came to the scene, and eventually transported her to the hospital.
Anyone who knows the identity of any of these people is asked to contact Crime Stoppers at 235-7300.
http://www.kfor.com/news/local/kfor-arrest-rape-case-story,0,709748.story
Suspects Sonya Carr, 26, and 19-year-old Carla Terrazas were arrested Thursday and booked into the Oklahoma County jail, according to police. Police said two juveniles were questioned in connection to the case as well, but no charges have been filed against them.
http://www.newson6.com/Global/story.asp?S=11113959

WOW!

Poor lady. I hope they catch these scumbags soon, and I hope they don't go easy on them.

I also hope that poor girl heals quickly both physically and mentally.

Sonyas nose!!

Either Sonya Carr has stuck way too large a straw up her nose or it's been broke a few times too many! Am I right??

Sorry about the huge pics, hope no one received injuries while viewing! I apologize, sincerely, if you did...... Bahwahahaha!!

Either Sonya Carr has stuck way too large a straw up her nose or it's been broke a few times too many! Am I right??

Or she had it surgically altered so each nostril could accommodate the appropriate amount of substance depending on its purity? ..... you didn't think about that! now did you? tsk tsk

Or she had it surgically altered so each nostril could accommodate the appropriate amount of substance depending on its purity? ..... you didn't think about that! now did you? tsk tsk

No I didn't,HeeHee!! I didn't realize, however, that crack goes IN the nose, I have always heard it was smoked....:stupido3:

Sorry about the huge pics, hope no one received injuries while viewing! I apologize, sincerely, if you did...... Bahwahahaha!!

It's like half her nose became sentient, realized how fucking ugly this piece of flotsam (or is it jetsam?) is, and tried to crawl up a nostril to hide in shame!

looks more like she just favors one side over the other, the right side (her right) of her nose has a perfect finger indent. and what is up with the other bitchs eyebrows? I can't tell where they start.

These two girls never raped that lady and only one beat her ass so take your shit TALKING asses the fuck out of here!

These two girls never raped that lady and only one beat her ass so take your shit TALKING asses the fuck out of here!

Oh they only beat her ass? Well in the ghetto I guess that's a win, right?

This thread is from 2009. None of the people you're addressing are even here anymore.

So tiring.

Stupid dumb ass peopl!

Where did you find those facts or are you just talking shit? . Dont comment on people you dont know.....or do you just give free advice cause obviously you dont think you need it anymore???

Oh, we were here first. Dont like it? Then you can leave. Dont think anyone went out of their way to find you and put a gun to your head making you respond to a hella old story that nobody knows about anymore!!...till you resurrected it, of course...

Now who's the dumb ass?

.. crack dumb ass, she never did crack in her life, get your facts before yout even begin to talk.

@Alie , thanks for renewing interest in a stone-cold article. I'm sure she'll be glad to know you're working to clear her good name.

So, what's Sonya been doing lately? Last I checked (which was now thanks to your enthusiastic rebuttals) she spent time for meth and cocaine possession, aggravated assault and battery, and 'possession of an offensive weapon while committing a felony'. Did she attack with her nose?
Sonya_zps2exzhi0t.jpg

Sonya M Carr aka Marie Vargas

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...m=632731&offender_book_id=390681&imageindex=1

So, what's Sonya been doing lately? Last I checked (which was now thanks to your enthusiastic rebuttals) she spent time for meth and cocaine possession, aggravated assault and battery, and 'possession of an offensive weapon while committing a felony'. Did she attack with her nose?
Oh, come on... she was on her way to the police station to turn in those drugs that she "found". Then she was off to the convent to dedicate her life to Jeebus and Gawd.

And the assault... That was ummm.... give me a minute here... Oh! I know... The assault was actually an exorcism! Yeah! That's it! She was just beating the evil spirits outta them!

QUOTE: These two girls never raped that lady and only one beat her ass so take your shit TALKING asses the fuck out of her!

OK. They are, as I am sure you are too, pieces of shit that apparently need ass whippings yourselves. If you ever want to come back on DD again don't do it defending someone who doesn't deserve it because that just makes you look stupid as your crack head friendfriend.

QUOTE: These two girls never raped that lady and only one beat her ass so take your shit TALKING asses the fuck out of her!

OK. They are, as I am sure you are too, pieces of shit that apparently need ass whippings yourselves. If you ever want to come back on DD again don't do it defending someone who doesn't deserve it because that just makes you look stupid as your crack head friendfriend.

You're pretty when you're mad!(kiss kiss)

Oh they only beat her ass? Well in the ghetto I guess that's a win, right?

This thread is from 2009. None of the people you're addressing are even here anymore.

So tiring.
Only one beat her ass and no it WASN'T right she regrets it everyday of her life, she has children as well as the woman that was beaten and it was dead ass wrong, and it STILL haunts her as well as the victim I'M SURE..

AGAIN its freedom of speech and I defend who I please, here or there it was dead ass wrong she doesn't do crack STUPID Sasquatch,she lives with regret everyday of her life BECAUSE she ISN'T REALLY like that she was going through things and no it doesn't make a right BECAUSE again it was wrong and she has DONE her time and is still hurts her that she physically HURT someone also emotionally and mentally but what do you ppl really get out of TALKING shit ABOUT her when she ISN'T here defending her self???

A
@Alie , thanks for renewing interest in a stone-cold article. I'm sure she'll be glad to know you're working to clear her good name.

Sonya_zps2exzhi0t.jpg

Sonya M Carr aka Marie Vargas

http://docapp065p.doc.state.ok.us/s...m=632731&offender_book_id=390681&imageindex=1
Again, she did her time, she also DIDN'T go for use of drugs her ex was selling she never knew knowledge of her kids were taking and let me add SHE'S out of prison doing a damn good job raising her children working and hasn't once been in trouble since her release..

Why tell ABOUT it when Y'ALL have ALREADY judged?

Then why be here?

What the literal fuck, I don't get it. Why fucking be here and defend someone, and then refuse to tell their side of the story in an intelligent manner.

Again. Fucking tiring.

Oh, come on... she was on her way to the police station to turn in those drugs that she "found". Then she was off to the convent to dedicate her life to Jeebus and Gawd.

And the assault... That was ummm.... give me a minute here... Oh! I know... The assault was actually an exorcism! Yeah! That's it! She was just beating the evil spirits outta them!
You are such a idiot, who is just TALKING out your fat ass

Latest posts

Back