• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2lxi0g.jpg

Sonia Kubisak​
[...]
woman who authorities say lived in tents with her seven children
[....]
was charged on seven counts of child neglect in Pennsylvania Wednesday.
[...]
State Bureau of Investigation says Sonia Kubisak, 34, lived with her seven children in a filthy camp site from March 1 to Aug. 1.
[..]
Ranging in age from 7 to 17 years old, were found malnourished. The mother admitted to medicating her children with cattle wormer and said she used tick medication for head lice
[...]
The tent camp area was found littered with used toilet paper, human feces, a makeshift shower and sacks of rotten animal feed
[...]
Kubisak is being held in the Warren County Jail
[...]
The children are in full-time guardianship.
http://www.koco.com/crime/osbi-mom-lived-with-7-children-in-filthy-tents-for-5-months/30323652

What the fuck, cattle worker? That's a serious thing? This crazy bitch thought that cattle wormer was a good idea for her kids? Where the fuck is the father/s ? Crazy ass ho had seven fuckin kids and they have to live in god damn tents?

I understand hard times I spent months going through hard times this year but tents, cattle wormer, tick meds? Are we sure she has seven kids and not seven dogs? I just can't comprehend the level of fucked up that this bitch has gotten to. For God's sake there's all kids of programs to help,church, government, private, there's no excuse for this level of fail

The kids probably got worms from living such a filthy lifestyle. I agree this was total fail on mom's part. Wow seven kids. She could have gotten a lot of help. I hope they are in a much better situation now and eating all they want.

from March 1 to Aug. 1.
It was still cold and snowy in PA in March. We generally have pretty crappy weather until April, but it has snowed as late as Memorial Day some years in PA.

Just wanted to point that out to make this story so much more fun.

That's the mother - "Sonia Jean Kubisak". She's been in a "new" relationship and mourning the "loss" of her kids on cracbook given the comments in her recent post from 29 November. If you look at the picture of the scroll on her facebook, her ex and her kids (as well as herself) are named on it. No daughter named "Jean", but a google of 'Sonia Jean Kubisak' brings up plenty of links to her mugshot.

http://oklavoters.com/by_number/8005/26125.html

My question is how could they not be riddled with worms and lice. Good god, I'm seriously having trouble swallowing this previously yummy Cheddar Bay biscuit. *nausea wave*

I'm at work so I can't link it from fb, but search "a childs veiw" on fb. That was the title of it and yes, with it misspelling view.

You can tell at some point that the mother was commenting but she must have been blocked. Some of the posts were written by or pertain to another woman who took guardianship of them, but things went sour with that too. I found some comments on a news site about that written by the guardian and others calling her out. I cracked the screen on my tablet a couple of weeks ago and the part just got here from China so hopefully I'll get it working this weekend and can post some of it. It's a pain in the ass on my cell phone. I was almost tempted to unwrap the samsung s5's i got for my kids for xmas lol

Ok ok this is all kinds of fucked up but really sew that coochie up if you can't handle the kids you have or the lifestyle that comes with having so many damned kids. Let me guess she is one of those woman who have a child with every man they have a relationship with to keep them around and the dudes run into the nearest traffic to get away?

Skimming through the one facebook link, it appears one of the kids may have luekemia? The fuck?

Anyways, good lord those are some hideous children. Hills Have Eyes shit right there, yikes.

I can't even wrap my head around this whole thing. What a horrible parent this woman is. Maybe she "thought" that at least they were together. I don't know. Seven children. SEVEN. Makes my head hurt. But, they all do look happy.

Back