• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Jessiesgirl1108

Chameleon
A 28-year-old woman was killed in San Antonio, Texas, while chasing a tow truck as it was hauling away her car Tuesday night.

Police say Natalia Estelle Servantes was dragged by the tow truck for about a half-mile to her death. Her lifeless body was discovered lying in the middle of the road at around 10pm Tusday in the area of Wurzbach Parkway and Blanco Road.

Servantes and her 10-year-old son were visiting a friend at the Salado Springs Apartments Tuesday evening when someone told that her car was being towed away from the parking lot.

It is believed the woman ran after the truck and was able to catch up with it, but her purse somehow got snagged on a piece of machinery and she ended up being dragged along the roadway, reported WFAA.

News 4 San Antonio reported that the towing company said there was no evidence to suggest that Servantes was on their truck, and the driver of that vehicle told police he was not aware the woman was being dragged until it was too late.

Witnesses in the area told police they heard Servantes screaming.

The Bexar County Medical Examiner found that she died from injuries sustained from a motor vehicle, and her death was ruled an accident, but the investigation into her death continues.

{...]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...er-28-dragged-tow-truck-death-trying-car.html

Most tow truck drivers are ignorant shithead hicks. I don't believe he didn't hear the screamin. He prob didn't realize she was being physically hurt and just thought it was funny to hear some dumb bitch terrified nad screaming cuz of her own stupid antics.

What a dumb woman. Wouldn't let go of her car, then wouldn't let go of her purse.

I dislike how cocky the tow truck company is. Pointing out there was no evidence of her on their truck..duh your driver drove off and left the scene. Plenty of time to remove evidence. I also call bullshit on him not hearing her scream..
Residents at the complex say last week they were informed towing would become more severe.

“If you're a guest then you have to leave by a certain time or they are towing you or you got to back outside the gates,” explains Brumley.

Atlas Towing says they think it will be ruled an accident. SAPD says they have no comment on the physical evidence they have gathered.

Atlas towing also says their truck has no physical evidence of the woman on it.
http://foxsanantonio.com/news/local...owing-incident-after-woman-found-dead-on-road

When police arrived on scene, Servantes’ body was left alone with no tow truck in sight.

[...]

SAPD Sgt. Martin Landgraf said Wednesday that witnesses in the nearby apartments heard Servantes screaming.
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/lo...agged-to-death-ruled-an-accident-10417075.php

He didn't know til it was too late? Does that mean he became aware, and none the less left the scene? After ascertaining she was dead and it was "too late" of course.

@JackBurton, I'm guessing she may have had a cross body purse, where the long strap is suspended from one shoulder, crossing the body diagonally with the purse on the opposite hip. It's a style that's harder to snatch.

I always wondered how much sand got scooped up by the belt buckle into the pants.

Back