• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

mynameiskat

Brown Chicken Brown Cow
Yet police say it is not credible. However social media is blowing up over it. I hope they are right.

Clovis West High School is planning stepped-up police presence Wednesday after threatening graffiti was found Tuesday in a girl’s restroom on campus, Clovis Unified spokeswoman Kelly Avants said.

The graffiti was discovered in the girl’s restroom Tuesday afternoon near the school’s East Gym. The graffiti said: “I will kill everyone in this school tomorrow at noon. I hate you all. Better find me before its too late.”

Here is the message they found

2mo12xu.jpg

And here are some parents posting texts sent to kids tonight

2czk95.png

alofms.png

2pr8k84.png

15q98gy.png

Read more here: http://www.fresnobee.com/news/local/article79721757.html#storylink=cpy

Obviously, it should be easy to figure out who's sending texts, either they don't care or they are that stupid.

That phone number is listed as being from Virginia....shouldn't be too hard to find the owner (or their kid)

An "I was only kidding" defense is not going to fly with Federal agents and you'll be stuck without your iPhone for an eternity. Did you think about that? Life without phone and internet? (Life to a teenager = several days, maybe longer.)

Wait a minute! I thought all of these kids were of the new "enlightened" era? What's this "don't be such a Jew" shit? :shrug:

Clearly a Cartman fan. "Don't be such a Jew, Kyle!" ;)

Wait a minute! I thought all of these kids were of the new "enlightened" era? What's this "don't be such a Jew" shit? :shrug:

Statistics show that racially prejudiced beliefs only drop maybe a percent or two from one generation to the next. So, today's kids are only, like, 3% less racist than back when black folk were getting strung up on the regular. Perhaps even worse, a majority of white millennials actually think racial discrimination is a thing we all deal with equally. :banghead:

But, yeah, the kid who's pulling this prank is so screwed. As a society, we don't fuck around with this kind of thing anymore, and kids who pull this crap find themselves in court facing some serious charges.

Kids are going faaaaaaaarrrr these days to get a day off of school...

PSA: For anyone that's sensitive as fuck, this was a joke. please do not consume more than 2 jokes at a time, in a 3 hour time period, as this may lead to side effects such as: butthurtedness, feeling offended, lashing out at others for no reason, a general feeling of discontent.

My name is brandi and i approved this message

Last edited:
This should be very easy to solve. Who recently moved from Virginia, and knows all these kids in common.

When I was in JC, midterms and finals were bomb threat season, and that was in the '80's.

Perhaps even worse, a majority of white millennials actually think racial discrimination is a thing we all deal with equally.:banghead:

[doublepost=1464183813,1464183731][/doublepost]
Never said you can't. Just said it never left.

You misinterpreted what I wrote. I was SINCERELY thanking you for saying WHAT I CAN'T WITHOUT BEING TOLD BLACKS ARE PLAYING THE RACE CARD OR MAKING IT UP.

So again, thank you for saying what I cannot.

Indeed. I did misinterpret. Apologies.
I have HAD IT with my white brethren telling black people things aren't racist. We don't get to decide. We don't get to tell other races things aren't offensive. We don't get to whitesplain anything.
So, yeah. My passion for this clouded what I was seeing. What I THOUGHT I was seeing.

You take that seriously. Definitely don't ignore that.
[doublepost=1464186190,1464186061][/doublepost]
This should be very easy to solve. Who recently moved from Virginia, and knows all these kids in common.

When I was in JC, midterms and finals were bomb threat season, and that was in the '80's.

Yes bomb threats to get out of test was pretty common back in the day. Not threatening to murder fellow students.

My senior year in 1976/77 we had about 4-5 bomb threats, none of us felt threatened, they evacuated us to the football field to goof off for as long as it took to search the lockers and all the nooks and crannies, in fact most of us knew exactly who it was that did it.

It wasn't taken seriously by anyone, except those in authority, of course, because no one had actually ever blown a school up. But it seems it happens on the regular these days, at least the killing of the kids part anyway.

His name was Keith, I can tell you because he's dead now, killed himself in a car wreck running from the cops, imagine that.

When I was in college, it was 2001. Yeah. During 9/11.
Classes were cancelled every week due to bomb threats.

Every.... single ... one ... o_O
That means "Every single one?" That's a lot :D Does this kid have access to poisonous gasses?
..... ooor...did they plan on... hands on .. maybe.... case by case?
... strangle a few ... stab some ... maybe blunt force trauma ... shotgun..
Gotta think about these things. Make a plan. :shrug: This was not thought out.
Since it was in the girls rest room ... I'm just assuming .. A teenage girl with some serious P.M.S. ?

There are plenty of ways to send texts/call from an out of state number. Apps like Grove IP and others I used for texting when we couldn't afford a phone would have numbers from all over the place, Oklahoma, Vermont, new Hampshire, to name a few

Well my kids are home and we ordered pizza because I rather not try to explain to them we stayed home on a terror day. Sigh

There are plenty of ways to send texts/call from an out of state number. Apps like Grove IP and others I used for texting when we couldn't afford a phone would have numbers from all over the place, Oklahoma, Vermont, new Hampshire, to name a few
:shifty: are you the angry bathroom graffiti bandit ? :nana::kiss:

... You sound very tricky Positoris Fix ... very tricky :p

Whatever happened to just making bomb threats or narcing on kids to cause disruptions in school.
That is how it was back in our day.
Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Seriously. I drank Milk of Magnesia just to get out of school no lie. Never though to threaten the entire school body. Jesus!
I thought about throwing up until i threw up once.. lol what can i say , im a real bad ass..

Back