• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
A Virginia middle school suspended its football team's season after video emerged of some white players pinning down black players and simulating sex acts while shouting racially charged comments.

The clip, which was posted on Snapchat, was filmed in the locker room of Short Pump Middle School in Henrico and showed the white athletes leaning over the black players on a bench and on the floor while shouting in their faces.

The video, which was shot on October 13, starts off with text that reads: 'Ever wonder what happens in a football locker room?'

'What's up with you and the blacks?' one student can be heard saying in the clip.

Another comments: 'We gonna f*** the black outta these African-American children from Uganda.'

The team had three games remaining on its schedule, but they will be forfeited. Players will still meet at practice times, but will be participating in mandatory discussions on racial intolerance, ethics and accountability.

In an open letter, Principal Thomas McAuley called the white students' actions 'appalling, disturbing and inexcusable', adding that actions will be taken to address the incident and prevent a similar one from happening again.

The letter continues: 'We will include staff, parent, administrator and student representatives in this dialogue. Our hope is to use this very unfortunate event as a meaningful learning opportunity.'

Henrico police are currently investigating the video. However, school officials said in the letter they've been aware of the video since Monday, leading many to wonder why a response took so long.

A parent of one of the students involved told NBC 12 she's sad her child had to experience this.

'You see the kids asking to get up and to stop and screaming,' said the parent, who asked to not be identified to protect her son.

'Racism should not be tolerated...You should be able to send your kids to school and feel they are being protected and safe.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hite-students-simulating-sex-black-peers.html

These Players Need More Than A Dialogue

Um ... before I say who is right or who is wrong first I got to ask who had on the saggy pants and their buts hanging out like they were in jail and for sale at all.

@DIAFplease ... Yeah ... okay. Like I learned that saggy bottom boys were for sale from the internet just like every one else ... please don't talk to me like you're hearing it for the first time from my mouth or even that you're offended, because the first time you heard about it or otherwise seen the meme you laughed too ... yes you did ... don't lie.
[doublepost=1508776804,1508776722][/doublepost]
It's like your favorite thing next to shitty concerts

I don't go to shitty concerts ... LOL Don't be stupid.

Some "cultures"

Okay ... most cultures ... its how we can tell them apart at all.

I seen Hare Krishna's ... in Ottawa this weekend.

But they ditched the white and the pony tales ... it was hard to tell what they were unless you really listened to the chant ... or walked up to their table ... guess who listened really hard to the chant?
[doublepost=1508777243,1508777181][/doublepost]
I have never seen a meme that said "people who wear baggy pants want to be raped and/or are for sale."

Oh the lies ... sure!

Or every one but you has seen it @DIAFplease

You say Old whore like its a bad thing ... like I used to be a whore but I'm not now.
[doublepost=1508777813,1508777716][/doublepost]Ha Ha Ha ... you sound like a donkey.

I don't give a shit if you think it's a good or a bad thing. Old whore is just a statement of fact. Just like calling you a victim blaming racist is a fact.

I don't care if you give a shit either. And i don't care if you call me an old whore because guess what ... I used to be a whore !!!!!

SURPRISE

But this is about some black kids (who at or may not have been wearring saggy bottom pants) and me reserving some judgement.
[doublepost=1508778397,1508778234][/doublepost]@DIAFplease ... Facebook ? I like Just fuckery ... cause its sexist and racist and funny ... so do 2000000000 other people .... go fight them. It should keep you busy all day.

it's funny to call you an asshole.

It was funny for me to scan the room at the gala on Saturday night and be sure that you'd never receive an invitation to that party.

In fact almost every decadent place i go I think ... @DIAFplease would fuuucking hate that I'm here and then I smile and have an even sweeter time .... thank you!

Um ... before I say who is right or who is wrong first I got to ask who had on the saggy pants and their buts hanging out like they were in jail and for sale at all.

When I clicked on this post, I just knew you'd be spouting off, since black children were being picked on, you vulture...so predictable...ugh.

Yes, yes. Some "cultures" wear baggy pants because they really want to be fucked in the butt. You are the authority on why other cultures do the shit they do. Not that there was any indication of that any where in the article or in the pictures so to assume you meant that, hey, maybe those black kids were wearing baggy pants and inviting rape by their classmates.

Also, you do so love to blame a victim. It's like your favorite thing next to shitty concerts and delusion.

Prrrreach!!! (Not that its any use yelling into the abyss, but, I feel ya!) :hug:

So attire makes simulated rape ok?

:confused: IKR???

@DIAFplease ... Yeah ... okay. Like I learned that saggy bottom boys were for sale from the internet just like every one else ... please don't talk to me like you're hearing it for the first time from my mouth or even that you're offended, because the first time you heard about it or otherwise seen the meme you laughed too ... yes you did ... don't lie.
[doublepost=1508776804,1508776722][/doublepost]

Always ASS-uming...SO...the saggy pants make it, okay, then?

Okay ... most cultures ... its how we can tell them apart at all.

I seen Hare Krishna's ... in Ottawa this weekend.

But they ditched the white and the pony tales ... it was hard to tell what they were unless you really listened to the chant ... or walked up to their table ... guess who listened really hard to the chant?
[doublepost=1508777243,1508777181][/doublepost]
@DIAFplease

Just mind-numbing ignorance, even for you...

Victim Shaming at its shittiest...I can predict the type of shit you'd be saying if the black kids had given them a well-deserved ass kicking...

This Fuck's for you :fish:

Last edited:
It was funny for me to scan the room shooting gallery at the gala abandoned house on Saturday night and be sure that you'd never receive an invitation to that party.

In fact almost every decadent place i go I think ... @DIAFplease would fuuucking hate that I'm here and then I smile and have an even sweeter time .... thank you!

:penguin:

Victim Shaming at its shittiest...I can predict the type of shit you'd be saying if the black kids had given them a well-deserved ass kicking...
Well if you predicted that my reply would be "Good for them" then you'd be right otherwise ...

@Echasez ... it was the GOHBA and i didn't see you there either.

The room was mostly white with a few East Indians and some Asians, because values and ambition, which were recognized. The best i can describe it is like the grammy's for designers and architects ... there was a red carpet (which we walked) and people's got awards.

Next weekend we're taking a train to Ottawa with the ti cats ... I'll keep my eyes out for rape because most of that team is black ... if I'm not to drunk because party train ... party time!

@Echasez ... it was the GOHBA and i didn't see you there either.

The room was mostly white with a few East Indians and some Asians, because values and ambition, which were recognized. The best i can describe it is like the grammy's for designers and architects ... there was a red carpet (which we walked) and people's got awards.

Next weekend we're taking a train to Ottawa with the ti cats ... I'll keep my eyes out for rape because most of that team is black ... if I'm not to drunk because party train ... party time!

*Sniffs* Like I'd be caught dead anywhere they'd allow the likes of you...anyway, :cool: that night I was hanging with Beyonce on the yacht, sooo...meh.

WHO COULD IT BE?

I don't have aids or HIV @DIAFplease ... but we both know a man who does and is mad that in all of my whore days I never got infected because I wasn't a junkie and practised safe sex. If I were you i'd watch my mouth insinuating that I do ... because legal and on the internet, and the shit that comes out of your mouth is forever here, being that we can't take our words back or delete posts.

Literally, all the concerts you go to are shitty. Every one.

Every. Last. One :hilarious:
[doublepost=1508783639,1508783220][/doublepost]
I know, a gala for homebuilders association, man that shit sounds super fucking lame. I was having way more fun with the Queen of England and counting the royal jewels. She hates old racist crack whores with aids so, ya know, it was super classy.

@Prettypink513 come get ya girl, she's slipping again.
When is she NOT slipping? A walking fuckin banana peel.

Any person should be able to dress the way they want without being sexually assaulted.

Even your delusions are lame? How's that? Because we're not old hookers with a face full of wrinkles and terrible taste in music?
[doublepost=1508785712,1508785665][/doublepost]Please bitch, you told me 12014092308508569035 times in front of everyone that you called the cops on me and they told you if I sent out one email I'd go to prison.

LAME ASS
Could you guys stop making this thread about lithiumgirl. All you your doing is feeding her need for attention.

Once upon a time, someone knowingly made a bad decision that didn't turn out well. Filled with self loathing for their painful error, they blame themselves instead of their abuser, and seek punishment. Because of their misdirected blame, they project assumptions on other victims as well, perhaps even relishing the abuse of others who trusted, or allowed themselves to feel safe.

Once upon a time, someone knowingly made a bad decision that didn't turn out well. Filled with self loathing for their painful error, they blame themselves instead of their abuser, and seek punishment. Because of their misdirected blame, they project assumptions on other victims as well, perhaps even relishing the abuse of others who trusted, or allowed themselves to feel safe.
Excellent observation
[doublepost=1508789908,1508789342][/doublepost]
Could you guys stop making this thread about lithiumgirl. All you your doing is feeding her need for attention.
Fuck her lol

I mean calling ppl on their bs is common here. Reprimand the crazy hoe for her racism and victim blaming. Not normal ppl who chose to point out that she's dead wrong. Ijs.

But on topic, my opinion is simple. They're all closeted gays. No straight male is gonna dry hump ANY other males. The racist little shits shoulda just had a circlejerk and left the victims out of their homoerotic fantasies

Not necessarily. This sort of humiliating act doesn't mean they are gay per say, just fucking twisted little fucks. I don't know how kids can behave that way and no one says or does anything. My kids wouldn't have stood by and watched it happen. I never knew a cruel person like that (to this extent) but then again, I was always captain save a hoe and stood up for any one I saw being picked on.
Yeah I'm still kinda a captain save em. I hate to see ppl picked on.
[doublepost=1508803676,1508803633][/doublepost]
Captain save a hoe ... omg ... hoes don't need to be saved by you ... jokes!
Kudos to you for trying to lighten the air. (I'm not being sarcastic either)

We're back to this again? 95% of the back and forth is off-topic and tired. Make your comments relate to the story or don't comment.

We're back to this again? 95% of the back and forth is off-topic and tired. Make your comments relate to the story or don't comment.
A-FUCKING-MEN!!!!

It was annoying as hell just to read.

Back on topic, this is one of the most blatant, outright, racist bullshit things I've seen come out of these, now all too common, locker room videos. I don't know that I'd call them closet gay, but there are certainly issues with dominance, sexuality and race.

These are middle schoolers. That's scary!

Some intervention needs to happen immediately and these "children" need to be taught a lesson, swiftly.

Back