• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/08/1...ars-to-show-day-care-worker-hitting-kids.html
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. – A Snapchat video titled "nap time struggle" appears to show a worker at a church day care center in South Carolina sitting on and hitting children.

The 10-second video shows a woman hitting a blanket-covered figure and using her hand to slap the uncovered leg of a child on a different cot. The woman's left leg is outstretched and rests on a blanket-covered figure on a third cot.
[....]
The Rev. Richard Reams says he learned of the video Tuesday.
[....]
He said he immediately reported the video to the North Charleston Police Department and the state Department of Social Services.

"We wanted every agency to know as soon as we did," Reams said.

The church turned over surveillance video footage from inside the day care center to authorities, he said. The individuals associated with the video are "no longer here," Reams said.

He said the church sent a letter to parents and church members Wednesday explaining what appears to have happened and the steps taken to cooperate with authorities.

"All I can do is control how we respond in the present to regain or build trust," he said. "The only way I know to do that is being authentic and transparent."
[....]

By all means post the video if you can find it!

Back