• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

ms.D

ALPINE, Calif. – A burning body was found on a rural dirt road near Alpine early Sunday morning.

A Sweetwater Authority employee made the grisly discovery off the 17500 block of Sequan Truck Trail ....

Deputies arrived to find the body still smoldering in the roadway, Giannantonio said. The corpse was in the mountainous Cleveland National Forest about three miles south of Alpine and about 23 miles east of downtown San Diego.....

Read more: http://fox5sandiego.com/2014/03/09/...-burned-body-found-near-alpine/#ixzz2vtAKp6xt

...utility worker came across the burning body of Kimberly Hayes, 35, in the 17500 block of Sequan Truck Trail in Alpine shortly before 5 a.m. Sunday...

An autopsy determined that Hayes, a Lakeside resident, was slain...

No arrests in the case have been announced.

Read more: http://fox5sandiego.com/2014/03/13/body-found-burning-near-alpine-identified/#ixzz2vtCUlltG

She was obviously into some drugs. Sad that so many of her friends were trying to help her get clean but now it's too late :( also, I have never heard someone reference bags of dicks so many times in my life...

She was obviously into some drugs. Sad that so many of her friends were trying to help her get clean but now it's too late :( also, I have never heard someone reference bags of dicks so many times in my life...
It seems from her posts that she did a small amount of time in jail for drugs and got released early. In the post with that piece of paper and she was going off, I think she was going off because she was being accused of "ratting" someone out to serve less time... Did you notice her cover photo on her page? She was released from jail 5 days before they found her body.

It sounds like she had a difficult life due to addiction...did some jail time recently. Wonder if she heard/saw something she shouldn't have...witness to something or just was involved with the wrong people. Yeah I saw she was released quickly from her sentence.

29mr7dc.jpg

KIM HAYES​
Four people have been arrested in the murder of a Lakeside woman who was allegedly killed in a custody dispute over a newborn baby
[..]
Kimberly Hayes, 35, was killed in an apartment in El Cajon on March 8 and her body was dumped on a dirt road off the Sequan Truck Trail and set on fire the next day, according to sheriff’s Lt. Glenn Giannantonio.

On April 18, homicide investigators arrested Jessi Mendoza, 29; Matthew Williams, 30; and Lauren Huett, 33, at hotels in El Cajon. Jennifer Stein was arrested the next day in Santee. Mendoza is being held on charges of murder and arson. The other three are being held on charges of conspiracy and accessory to murder. All of the suspects are El Cajon residents.

The four suspects conspired to kill Hayes because she was trying to gain custody of Stein’s and Mendoza’s newborn child,
[....]
http://fox5sandiego.com/2014/04/22/...-found-burning-in-alpine/#qzvRJYBylWVC9OH8.99

Well that didn't take long now did it. Wonder what was up with the whole adoption thing?
My thoughts too.So many questions-Was she related to the baby's parents? Why was she trying to get custody when her own life was such a mess? I hope they provide more details.

Sometimes I just ha3ve to shake my head at the thought process of addict-brain. I used to possess one and sobering up and examining your thought process from during your active addiction is quite comical.

She's recently released from jail, drug charges, wants someone else's baby, who I'm gonna guess are equally as drug addicted as they are all hotel/motel residents. Then smarty-pants addicts #2 and #3, decide that somehow she has a chance to get custody and decide to kill her and burn the body figuring that they will NEVER get caught. Why yes, the whole plan, for all of them, just makes perfect sense.

So sad. Despite her addictions, she still obviously had many people who loved her. While she may have battled demons within herself, she did not deserve this.

One can only pray she was already deceased when her body was burned. CAN.NOT. imagine the fear involved with burning alive . Yikes!

Latest posts

Back