• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
http://theweek.com/article/index/26...rrested-after-posting-selfie-in-stolen-outfit

Danielle Saxton, 27, was arrested for retail theft at a southern Illinois boutique earlier this month, the Associated Press reports. After the arrest, Saxton posted Facebook photos of herself — wearing a stolen dress.

Kert Williams, co-owner of Mortie's Boutique [....] posted about the missing items on Facebook [....]others who saw Saxton's photo reported it to the police.
[....]
"We've had an instance before where we caught the people, you know, posting on Facebook," Williams told local news channel WSIL-TV. "It's a way of shame."

I am continually amazed at the stupidity of some people, they really can't see beyond the moment and understand that if they brag about it on Facebook somebody is bound to turn them in! :whistle:

She risked going to jail for that dress!!! Really? :shrug:

Last edited:
The comments on her page are a shit show. Lots of tard defenders.

"waaahhh, she had a hard life. homeless and depression and mental illness, and blah blah blah". Her only illness is her sense of fucking entitlement. She was showing that shit off with pride.

Loved one comment though - "If she can't afford a $20 dress, how is she going to afford a baby?"

The comments on her page are a shit show. Lots of tard defenders.

Loved one comment though - "If she can't afford a $20 dress, how is she going to afford a baby?"

I think most of the people (except one or two who really are justifying her actions because of her oh so tough life) are just pointing out that there's no reason to attack someone's Facebook page for stealing a dress and being stupid about it.... which I agree with. People are really angry little buffalos about a relatively petty crime. Classless to defend her, but classless to attack her too.

I liked that comment too. I really hope that kid stands a chance despite his upstanding citizen of a mother.

I think most of the people (except one or two who really are justifying her actions because of her oh so tough life) are just pointing out that there's no reason to attack someone's Facebook page for stealing a dress and being stupid about it.... which I agree with. People are really angry little buffalos about a relatively petty crime. Classless to defend her, but classless to attack her too.

I liked that comment too. I really hope that kid stands a chance despite his upstanding citizen of a mother.

Lots of talk of drug problems too and people who have tried to help her and her mom. Really scary for that baby, that's for sure.

homeless and depression and mental illness
Maybe if she's such a fucking mess then she shouldn't have gotten pregnant? With that combo working for her, we're sure to see her on here in the future for injuring or even murdering her child.

Maybe if she's such a fucking mess then she shouldn't have gotten pregnant? With that combo working for her, we're sure to see her on here in the future for injuring or even murdering her child.

Damn son, we're going from shoplifter to potential child murderer?! Petty criminals raising kids is always a concern, but I don't think hacking her kids to pieces is her next milestone here. Her Facebook thread made her even seem like she was recovering from her drug problems as long as she avoids her triggers.

Lmao how stupid can you possibly be? Kids, if you're going to be dumb enough to steal something for the love of God, please at least be smart enough not to post the stolen item on facebook.

So I just checked out her facebook page and apparently this baby she is carrying isn't her first... she has a son who I'm assuming she doesn't have custody of also.

Damn son, we're going from shoplifter to potential child murderer?! Petty criminals raising kids is always a concern, but I don't think hacking her kids to pieces is her next milestone here. Her Facebook thread made her even seem like she was recovering from her drug problems as long as she avoids her triggers.
My concern is less about stealing ugly dresses and more about her being a mentally ill, homeless with a drug problem. Plenty of petty thieves can successfully raise children but chances are less likely that mentally ill, homeless drug addicts can.

Oh my god I just saw this on FB. That dress is the ugliest fucking thing I have ever seen. The real crime here is that it exists.
:vomit:

Back