• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
nr0jef.jpg
5cerfd.jpg
Hans Hansen, 43, spiraled into depression before loading his truck with an arsenal of guns and shooting up several police cars and stations in Lake Stevens, Granite Falls and Marysville, prosecutors say. He was wounded and apprehended, though he had planned to be killed by officers sometime during the spree.

[...]
suicidal Washington state man who shot up several police cars and stations complained that the officers were bad shots after they failed to kill him during the rampage
[...]
Hans Hansen was heavily armed with six rifles, a shotgun and a handgun and had access to 20,000 rounds of ammunition after he was wounded in an Oct. 15 shootout with officers in Marysville, Wash.,
[...]
The 43-year-old appeared in court Monday, his eye blackened and a wound on his head from where a gunshot grazed him.

“I wish I was dead," Hansen told detectives during an interview at the hospital. “Your guys aren't very good shots.”
[...]
learning his son was suicidal and a subsequent fight with his wife the evening of the shootout, the money-troubled Hansen started a drinking binge that ended with him loading up his truck with weapons.
The targets were chosen “so he could fire at cars and buildings and engage the police in a gunfight and be killed,
[...]
He left his Lake Stevens home, cops say, shooting up police stations in Granite Falls and Lake Stevens before engaging officers in Marysville in a gunfight. One officer was wounded by shrapnel in the chaos.
[...]
who was wounded and taken into custody, planned to continue his shooting spree at the Navy Support Complex in Marysville if cops failed to end his life.

Photos show the gunman’s truck had several bullet holes through the windshield, and a sticker in back that reads: “Meet my family,” beside images of five guns of different sizes.
Hansen’s cabinet business recently failed, and he learned he’d be evicted from his home. His health was failing and doctors planned to amputate one of his legs
[...]
“This was a very dangerous and violent outburst directed at police officers,” Snohomish County Deputy Prosecutor Ed Stemler said in court, http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/man-shooting-spree-says-officers-are-bad-shots/nhnpr/
[...]
Hansen is held without bail and likely will be hit with assault and other charges stemming from the drive-by shooting. He’s due next in court Oct. 27.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...hots-failed-suicide-attempt-article-1.1981800
Man in shooting spree says officers are bad shots
Quick Facts:
  • Suspect thought he would be killed by police.
  • Accused of shooting at police stations, patrol cars and officers.
  • Suspect had multiple rifles.
  • Had plans to move to Navy Support Complex in Marysville.
[...]

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/man-shooting-spree-says-officers-are-bad-shots/nhnpr/

You would think with the amount of weapons he had and 20,000 rounds of ammunition he could have done the job himself. At least he did not kill anyone while he was on his mission like so many people with his motive does.

I'm horrible coz all I can think is well maybe if he was black he would have got his wish. Yes I am laughing and slapping myself at the same time lol.

I'm horrible coz all I can think is well maybe if he was black he would have got his wish. Yes I am laughing and slapping myself at the same time lol.

Well, if you're horrible, scoot on over and make room for horrible #2. The same thought crossed my mind. Had to double-check the location and make sure what city it was, lol.

So let me get this straight: This man is upset that his son is suicidal, so he decides to commit suicide? Throw in the wife/alcohol you've got a lovely mix. Yeah, getting yourself killed or incarcerated is really gonna help your kid deal with his issues.

Back