• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.
Employee at Home Depot in Flatiron District shoots and kills supervisor, himself inside bustling store: cops
Police said the two men were shot inside a Home Depot on W. 23rd St. The employee was found dead at the scene and the supervisor was pronounced dead at Bellevue Hospital.

An enraged Home Depot employee shot and killed a supervisor Sunday before turning the gun on himself — and setting off a chaotic frenzy inside the packed Flatiron District store.

The 31-year-old employee shot the 38-year-old lighting department supervisor three times in the stomach and chest around 2:45 p.m. in the store’s aisle 12 and then shot himself in the head, police said.
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-home-depot-chelsea-reports-article-1.2091289

Why?
Seriously. Your job or lack thereof at Home Depot, even if u got fired, is sooo not worth this.

13zx1dh.jpg

I believe this to be the lighting supervisor whom the ex-employee shot, and later died at the hospital.

ETA: His name was Moctar Sy.

Last edited:
Fun fact: Riding on the side of a gurney doing compressions is actually fun.

Okay, back on topic. I wonder if the ex-employee and the supervisor had problems before he became an ex-employee? Could help shed light on a completely senseless act.

FDNY has no haircut standards? The fuck is going on with that greasy, hippee fuck in that picture?
He's EMS, while part of FDNY he isn't a firefighter and doesn't have to have the same haircut. FD has the requirements to make sure that fire safety equipment fits properly, EMS doesn't have to abide by that because they don't wear it.

Again, nothing but respect @Krystal.

That had (has) to be an emotionally draining job. Especially when it's completely senseless, as is the case here.

Last edited:
He's EMS, while part of FDNY he isn't a firefighter and doesn't have to have the same haircut. FD has the requirements to make sure that fire safety equipment fits properly, EMS doesn't have to abide by that because they don't wear it.

Well it looks unprofessional as shit. I hate seeing civil service employees like cops and paramedics and so forth running around lookin like your average highschool burnout.

How does your life get this fucked up? It's Home Depot ffs, it's just not worth it...

Wow, how disrespectful towards people who view gigs like this as good, solid honest work. Not everybody has the means to become a doctor or lawyer. Working at walmart or home depot or whatever other commonplace retail position you scoff at is respectable. I wouldn't scoff at folks who take such work seriously and actually care about their jobs that you so callously describe as not being worth it.

Back