• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

SimplySpaztastic

The above average, average girl
Bold Member!
DALLAS - A massive police response is underway in Texas after several gunshots were heard during a protest over the recent killings of two black men in Louisiana and Minnesota, according to our ABC affiliate station WFAA-TV in Dallas.

At least four officers are dead following the rampage in downtown Dallas, WFAA-TV reports. Eleven officers were shot, three remain in critical condition and two are undergoing surgery, according to Dallas Police Chief David Brown.

Two of the officers killed were members of the Dallas Police Department, one was a member of the Dallas Area Rapid Transit police force.

The Dallas Police Department tweeted a photo of a person of interest they were looking for in connection to the shooting rampage.

That person turned himself in. Another suspect was taken into custody at around 10:30 p.m. A suspicious package was found in the location where the second suspect was detained.
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...-dallas-protests-over-recent-police-shootings

Since noone else did, I started this thread, to put it all in one place and not in shout...
The pictures and video are terrifying and heartbreaking.
Wow. Our world is such a scary place.

I think it's a bit early to tie it to the BLM movement. The protest was only announced and planned yesterday. I think there's more to this story.

Two snipers ambush, kill five officers, six officers injured

Five officers are dead – four Dallas police officers and one DART transit officer – after two snipers ambushed and opened fire on police at the end of a peaceful protest against nationwide officer-involved shootings Thursday night, officials say.

One suspect is dead, a Dallas police detective tells NBC 5 early Friday morning, and three other suspects were in custody in connection with the shooting.

{...}

Eleven officers in all were shot by gunmen in what police believe to be a coordinated ambush attack that began at 8:58 p.m., at the close of a rally in solidarity with two men killed in officer-involved shootings, one in Louisiana, one in Minnesota.

"We believe that these suspects were positioning themselves to triangulate on our officers ... and planned to injure and kill as many law enforcement officers as they could," Dallas Police Chief David Brown said at a news conference Thursday evening.

{...}

"I saw all the cops were bending over. There had to have been five or six cops, and they were all getting shot down. It was right after the rally, we were walking to the car," said Cortney Washington, of Dallas.

"They kept shooting. It was coming -- we didn't know where it was coming from. And I didn't see anybody else get shot. It was just the cops. I didn't see nobody else get shot," Washington said.

Lots of pictures at link. The news clips they've been showing on the tv are brutal and chaotic. Police shielding protesters, cops rolling over what looks like a deceased cop. Jesus.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Protests-in-Dallas-Over-Alton-Sterling-Death-385784431.html
[doublepost=1467975219,1467970266][/doublepost]@SimplySpaztastic The man who turned himself in was cleared and released. My local news says one woman bystander was shot in the leg, she was there with her kids. Trying to find a link for it. So far it appears she may be the only non-officer injured.

Massive police presence surrounded a cat on Interstate 35 and two people were taken into custody in what turned out to be a false lead, and the two were released.

Gah, all the reporting is so slapdash right now, I give up trying to follow it tonight. I'll wait and see what shakes out tomorrow.

My thoughts are with the fallen and injured officers and their families, and the bystander who was also injured. :(

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/dall...ers-down-at-downtown-dallas-protest/266881573

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...s-dismay-n605771?client=ms-android-sprint-us#

Snipers shot 12 officers who were policing a protest march organized in the wake of the shooting of Minnesota school kitchen supervisor Philando Castile. Five of the officers were killed.

Gabby Giffords, the ex-Congresswoman who became an outspoken advocate for gun control after surviving a shot to the head in 2011, tweeted that she was "heartbroken" by the killings.

"We have to do better than this," she wrote. "This is not the America we strive for

As much of downtown Dallas remained in lockdown early Friday, Texas Senator and former Republican presidential hopeful Ted Cruz tweeted his support for police.

"Men and women of law enforcement selflessly run into harm's way to save the lives of others," he wrote. "May God protect them and bring peace upon Dallas."

Donald Trump tweeted "prayers and condolences" to the families "who are so thoroughly devastated by the horrors we are all watching take place in our count

Lol I can see some people in this country salivating and licking their chops just waiting for pictures of the suspects to come out. Boy, if these snipers turn out not to be black that would really jam a wrench in some plans.
I can almost guarantee they aren't black

Oh say can you see by the glare of neon light, what so proudly we hailed, at the twilights last gleaming as the crowds ran screaming .....

I can almost guarantee they aren't black

You think? I don't know... For the sake of black people, I hope they aren't. But blacks have taken up arms against police in an organized manner before, so... It'll be interesting to see.

Before he was killed, the suspect told crisis negotiators that he was upset about the Black Lives Matter movement and the recent fatal police shootings of black men, Brown said. The suspect also said he wanted to kill white people, especially white police officers.

Source. Odd thing for a white person to say.

-- Officers killed include one officer with DART, the Dallas Area Rapid Transit agency, which operates buses and commuter rail in the city and surrounding suburbs.
-- DART identified the officer killed as Brent Thompson, 43. He joined the transit agency in 2009, and was its first officer killed in the line of duty, DART tweeted.
-- Thompson got married two weeks ago to a fellow transit officer, DART police Chief James Spiller told CNN's "New Day" on Friday.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/08/us/philando-castile-alton-sterling-protests/index.html

Or a possible set up by NWO in order to enforce martial law :shifty:

You just never know, all seems so perfectly timed and well executed

Thank you! Last night on this wonderful website we were called "they" and "fucking morons" and everyone jumped on BLM. Not remembering the history of this country to try to destroy by setting up situations like these.

BLM are having peaceful protests all over the country, I'm going to one tonight.

Instead of being a part of the problem and reactive, think and fucking SEE what's really going on.
[doublepost=1467988057,1467987949][/doublepost]
My personal belief is that this is the start of the civil war.
I hope I'm wrong.

Yep. And last night was the beginning of the show that the puppet master is controlling to force it to happen.

All over FB people of color are telling folks to not get upset, that it wasn't the protestors, that we want peace and don't want police to die. But the media won't show that I'm sure.

Here's an interesting coincidence for you.

11 officers shot on 7/7, 11 years after 7/7 (London tube bombings), 11 weeks before the Republican Convention. :jawdrop:

Last edited:
They are saying that he said a lot before he was killed by explosives. I'm very interested in seeing some footage or hearing audio of him saying those things.

And why they felt it was necessary to blow him up instead of waiting him out or finding some other way of taking him alive.

you just made everything worse....

Not being up in your face...(of course not) But I'm actually impressed.

Surprise...we're shooting back now. How does it feel to be unexpectedly DEAD.

TARGETED!

I didn't have a solid opinion on this until i seen that officer keeping his gun drawn

on a man he just shot five times, standing there doing nothing while the innocent died/

bled out in a car with a four year old in it, in the middle of the afternoon on what was supposed

to be an ordinary day.

And why they felt it was necessary to blow him up instead of waiting him out or finding some other way of taking him alive.

“We saw no other option but to use our bomb robot and place a device on its extension for it to detonate where the suspect was. Other options would have exposed our officers to great danger” said Dallas Police Chief David Brown. “He seemed lucid during negotiations.”

I think they had lost enough officers for the night.

Police in Dallas used a robot with an explosive device to kill a suspect involved in a coordinated ambush against officers.

The suspect was holed up inside the El Centro College parking garage for several hours overnight Thursday before police moved to "blast him out," Mayor Mike Rawlings said Friday. The negotiations with the suspect had stalled.
senior law enforcement official told NBC News the suspect is believed to be Micah Xavier Johnson, 25, from the Dallas area.

The mayor said the suspect was killed by the device, and disputed earlier reports that he might have shot hims

Typically, police forces have bomb squads that employ remote-controlled robots for dismantling explosive devices.

But using robots with explosives or munitions to root out or even kill suspects appears far less routine.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.nbcn...ct-mayor-n605896?client=ms-android-sprint-us#

Massive police presence surrounded a cat on Interstate 35 and two people were taken into custody in what turned out to be a false lead, and the two were released.

I'm the asshole quoting myself, but my typo is amusing me. I bet the kitty they surrounded on Interstate 35 was a BLACK cat. o_O (It was supposed to say car. It was late and I'm stupid.)

Dallas Police Chief: The suspect said he was upset about Black Lives Matter and the recent police shootings and wanted to kill white people.

He also mentioned "the end was coming" and that he was "going to hurt and kill more" officers. He said bombs were planted all over the garage and downtown.

After negotiations went sour and gunfire was exchanged, Chief Brown says officers had to use a bomb robot to detonate the area around the suspect and kill him.

A female suspect was taken into custody earlier in the night. A third person was arrested but released. Police are still investigating whether anyone else was involved.
http://www.wfaa.com/mb/news/local/d...ers-down-at-downtown-dallas-protest/266881573

No wonder he was such a good shot, he was an army vet. But what does an Engineering Battalion do? Sounds like they build things? Lots more pictures of him coming out now, this one is from his FB.

577fc8a0d835a6.89060217_r.png

Sources say he was a Private First Class in the U.S. Army Reserves. An unconfirmed source within the Dallas Police department stated Johnson served in the 284th Engineering Company, 961st Engineering Battalion based out of Seagoville, TX.

http://popularmilitary.com/dallas-shooting-suspect-u-s-army-veteran/

Last edited:
This blood is on the media's hands, imo. They have spun a false narrative for so long, that they have skewed reality. There are bad cops, sure. Whether they are malicious or inept. But the story being spun about an in-ordinary amount of blacks being killed by white cops is just not true. This is not my opinion, this is a statistical fact.

But as I can see on my FB wall and from every news front page and celebrity concerts, people are unwilling to do the research and just gobble up the shit the media shovels them. We get what we deserve.

This blood is on the media's hands, imo. They have spun a false narrative for so long, that they have skewed reality. There are bad cops, sure. Whether they are malicious or inept. But the story being spun about an in-ordinary amount of blacks being killed by white cops is just not true. This is not my opinion, this is a statistical fact.

But as I can see on my FB wall and from every news front page and celebrity concerts, people are unwilling to do the research and just gobble up the shit the media shovels them. We get what we deserve.

Yep, I wonder what a sound bite tastes like? Chicken???

Thank you! Last night on this wonderful website we were called "they"

lol, are you serious? My comment was, and I quote: "Well I hope they get the war they are looking for." That was made in reference to whoever did the shootings (which we did not know when I made the comment) and the section of BLM (both black and white) that has been calling for the death of police officers for a while now .

Geez.

Geraldo? Is that you?

Back