• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Whisper

#byefelicia
2h7o4s6.jpg

Shirley Mason, 46, was located riding away with her loot two miles from Walmart in Fruitport Township, Mich​
Call it a slow-speed chase. Police caught up with a woman who rode away from a Michigan Walmart with the store's motorized wheelchair — and $600 worth of stolen merchandise
[...]
Shirley Mason, 46, was located riding away with her loot two miles from Walmart in Fruitport Township on Monday and charged with stealing the wheelchair, valued at $1,200, and other goods,
[...]
Mason, who bonded out, told police she motored off in the wheelchair when no one was able to give her a ride. She had six bags of clothes, but didn't have a receipt, according to the Chronicle. Mason also had an outstanding warrant for her arrest.
[...]
Mason took off in the wheelchair "because she didn't feel like walking."
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ed-wheelchair-wal-mart-cops-article-1.1935824

Where the heck was Loss Prevention? We have multiple Wally's and Security and L.P. are always busting shoplifters. But, I do have to admit I smirked, and shook my head thinking, "Have we really gotten to the point we're too lazy to take our shoplifting home, so we gotta steal a 3 m.p.h. scooter, too?" lol.

Back