• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Abroad

Veteran Member
Sheriff Mbye, 18, died in hospital from multiple knife wounds sustained in a "scuffle" on Bristol Road South, in Northfield, on Friday evening.

Rakeem Riley, 18, of no fixed address, was arrested on Friday and Omar Robinson, 21, was arrested at his home in Rann Close, Ladywood, on Sunday.

A 19-year-old man also stabbed in the incident remains in a "critical but stable" condition in hospital.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-32390132

All I can think is: "I stabbed the Sheriff, but I did not stab the deputy.":whistle:

I've known I was going to hell for a long time now, just this makes it a certainty.:devil:

The names of the people and towns are just about to much to bare when you read them all together! :bookworm:

Omar Robinson, Sheriff Mbye, Rakeem Riley.
09cace83072c3a8d5f6942bbb4e99239_zpsfxcqk6i8.jpg

Well, that was fun.

@cubby as long as we're going to Hell, we might as well earn a cushier fire pit. :devil:

All I can think is: "I stabbed the Sheriff, but I did not stab the deputy.":whistle:

I've known I was going to hell for a long time now, just this makes it a certainty.:devil:

Well, I'll be there with you as I exploded w laughter at my desk.......now peeps are looking at me....strangely

Back