• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Satanica

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
No names released.

http://www.thenewstribune.com/news/local/crime/article167289287.html
[....]
It was Saturday night in a Tacoma care facility.

The woman had seen her 31-year-old charge get angry before, but he’d never attacked her. Especially not because she wouldn’t let him watch the same movie back to back.
[....]
It’s unclear how many people live at the care facility in the 6400 block of South Mullen Street.

The machete-wielding man had lived there more than a year, diagnosed with autism, bipolar disorder and attention-deficient/hyperactivity disorder, records show.

Several residents were watching a movie together Saturday night and when it ended, the man asked to watch it again. The caregiver said they should watch a different movie to be considerate of the other residents.

That’s when the man became angry, allegedly breaking pens and pencils and throwing books. He stomped into his room.

The caregiver didn’t worry. She said this was “normal behavior” and she thought he’d soon apologize.

“However, instead, he came out of his room with a machete, holding it above his head and approaching the victim as she sat on the couch,” Pierce County prosecutors wrote in charging papers. “The defendant walked up to the victim and struck her with the machete without saying anything.”
[....]
Police said the man was uncooperative when they took him into custody, kicking one officer in the shin and scratching another officer’s arm. When placed in a patrol car, the man allegedly spit on the windows.

A 24-inch machete was found hidden under a sofa near his room.

Officers noted the man seemed to understand what was happening during his arrest despite his mental health diagnoses.

“He seemed concerned about being able to get back into his residence in the future and when he would be getting released from jail,” records show.

The man is being held without bail after pleading not guilty to first-degree assault. A competency hearing is scheduled for Aug. 22.

Security sounds shitty at this facility.

Investigators also discovered in the suspects room...
a switchblade
powersaw
two swords
7 throwing stars
1 lead sap
a fire axe
3 hand grenades
a Glock 9mm with 1200 rounds of ammunition
an AK-47 with 4200 rounds of ammunition
a batarang
Captain Americas shield
an RPG launcher with 12 loadouts
case of anti personnel mines
2 bouncing betty's
a surface to air missile and a Stinger launcher
a 30 gallon drum of napalm
and a Polaris missile.

now that is a VERY specific list, unless he's sleeping on top of the 30 gallon drum of napalm and captain america shields i'm wondering if this isn't your stock pile???????? if so... i'm coming to your house for zombie apocalypse

Security sounds shitty at this facility.

a switchblade
powersaw
two swords
7 throwing stars
1 lead sap
a fire axe
3 hand grenades
a Glock 9mm with 1200 rounds of ammunition
an AK-47 with 4200 rounds of ammunition
a batarang
Captain Americas shield
an RPG launcher with 12 loadouts
case of anti personnel mines
2 bouncing betty's
a surface to air missile and a Stinger launcher
a 30 gallon drum of napalm
and a Polaris missile.
Wow, sounds like my usual work equipment when conducting close contact experiments on my patients before dinner.

Back