• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Sugar Cookie

Veteran Member
Bold Member!
Police say a mother and grandmother could face charges in a Tulsa house fire last week that killed 18-month-old Carabelle Douglas.

Police say baby Carabelle should never have been at the house that night with her mother, because her mother has a meth problem and lost custody of her little girl. Carabelle's grandmother had guardianship but police say the grandmother decided she needed a night out on the town.

Police say the grandmother chose to let Carabelle's mother babysit the girl, even though the courts had said the mother was not fit to have custody.

Police say Carabelle and her mother were sleeping together in the little girl's room when a fire started. The fire department said the fire started in or near the that room.

"She did admit to using meth earlier in the day but denied using meth in the room with the kiddo that night,” said TPD Child Crisis Cpl. Mark Kraft.

Police say the mother broke a bedroom window and got out with a few cuts on her arms and some smoke inhalation, but she didn't take the baby with her.

Reporter Lori Fullbright: "Did she explain that? How she out without the baby?

Cpl. Kraft: "She said she forgot she was sleeping with the child."

Police say they're now waiting on the fire marshals report to see the cause of this fire and the autopsy to see the cause of Carabelle's death. Once they have those two things, they say they'll have a lot better idea of how the case goes forward.
http://www.news9.com/story/37279326...ould-face-charges-in-fire-that-killed-toddler
15835786_G.jpg

:( Carabelle. Precious name and precious face.

Fuck that stupid grandmother and her meth whore daughter.

She didn't "forget". She only cared about herself.

:( Carabelle. Precious name and precious face.

Fuck that stupid grandmother and her meth whore daughter.

She didn't "forget". She only cared about herself.

My mind went sinister.
My thought; she killed her. Either before the fire or by fire.

Give grandma the death penalty she single handedly fucked up 2 generations.

Police say they're now waiting on the fire marshals report to see the cause of this fire and the autopsy to see the cause of Carabelle's death. Once they have those two things, they say they'll have a lot better idea of how the case goes forward.

Any bets she killed the little and started the fire?

Because the lack of any real wounds on this momster does sort of make me lean in that direction.

Likely decided life could get on track without the kid around.

Oh and granny, yer a twat unfit to raise a toilet seat!

I hope the Grandmother is eaten alive by guilt and is unable to close her eyes without seeing visions of the baby for the rest of her life.
Mom should just kill herself.

Back