• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

EchaSez

Hope is the thing with feathers.

11/12/17

keefer.jpg

Shawn Moore was arrested and charged with criminally negligent homicide after a 3 year old shot and killed his 1 year old sister, Robbin Keefer.
(MEMPHIS POLICE DEPT)
Police say a 3-year-old shot and killed a 1-year-old sister in Tennessee after a man placed the younger sibling in a bed with his gun.

Memphis Police said Saturday they have charged Shawn Moore with criminally negligent homicide, being a convicted felon with a handgun and tampering with evidence in Robbin Keefer's death.

Police say Robbin was shot Friday morning at a Memphis apartment complex. Witnesses heard a gunshot and noticed Robbin was hit.

Police blocked streets around Memphis to get the child to the hospital. She was later pronounced dead.

Police say Moore took the gun and fled the scene, but later turned himself in.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/cri...ots-kills-1-year-old-sister-article-1.3627755

a man placed the younger sibling in a bed with his gun

Because THAT wasn't obviously going to end badly!

Honestly I don't know how some of these people have enough brain cells to keep breathing.

His mouth reminds me of a baboons anus.
Shove the gun up his ass and unload it in him.

He fled. Ugh.

Yeah. You screwed up. Yeah. You’ll be in trouble. Yeah. You’re a felon and shouldn’t have a (presumably stolen) weapon. Sure, you might get a little time.

BUT FOR ALL THAT IS HOLY!!!?!? This is your daughter’s life!

You have to be a real piece of shit if your first thought after seeing her bleeding from a gunshot is “oh shit, I better cover my ass and get this gun outta here”.

You know what, Shawn? I hope someone grabs those pitiful chin pubes and uses them for stability from behind. You don’t deserve the title “dad”.

He is a liar. He did it
The chickenshit
Crack ass jackass
[doublepost=1510697371,1510697186][/doublepost]I can't see how anyone actually believe s
Him

Back