• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

gatekeeper

Loves the "Funny" Button
From the news desk of @Buffettgirl :

shannon-marie-hogan-shown-in-a-jail-booking-photo-lincoln-county-sheriffs-office.png

LINCOLN CITY, Ore. (KOIN 6) – A 34-year-old woman is accused of taking money from an 11-year-old girl and then going to the store to buy a group of five youth alcohol and then letting some smoke pot, according to police.

Shannon Hogan is charged with 1 count of second-degree child neglect and 5 counts of furnishing alcohol to a person under the age of 21. Police say that the investigation “also revealed that some of the children openly smoked marijuana with Hogan in the same room.” The incident reportedly happened in April. Charges were just filed late last week.

According to court documents, the group of juveniles all met at Hogan’s residence to hang out with her 13-year-old son. An 11-year-old who was present told police that they had given Hogan money for booze and that Hogan “went to the store and purchased alcohol for the children,” a court affidavit states.

Detectives spoke with two other children, a 15 and 12 year old, and they corroborated the statements made by the 11 year old, court documents state. They also told police that Hogan was intoxicated with the children.

Security cameras from the store showed Hogan “purchasing cans of alcohol” that were consistent with the description given by the three juveniles, court documents state.

Police determined that there was an 11 year old girl, a 12 year old girl, and three 15 year old’s, two boys and a girl, who attended the party. None of whom are related Hogan.

Records show that Hogan was booked into the Lincoln County Jail. Her bail was set at $100,000. She posted $10,000 and was released from custody. Hogan was arraigned on Aug. 27. She is due back in court on September 28.

http://koin.com/2015/08/31/woman-accused-of-drinking-smoking-pot-with-kids/

Thirty four? Looks like she's been rode hard and put up wet.

--Al

As long as we're at it...
Those face piercings are ccrooked, her make up looks frightful, her ears are too big and the teal hair really clashes with the orange jersey.

When she removes the studs from her cheeks, she can whistle two songs at once with her mouth closed.

So, at least she can entertain herself in her cell.

34 is the new 54 apparently.

Feeling really good about how I look for 36 right about now. Thank you Skank-tastic for making me morning a little brighter.

What goes wrong with a person mentally that any of that seems like a great idea? I'm not exactly the poster child for great decisions, but I've never gotten that far gone. Just...why? This is one of those stories where I'd actually really like to hear her try to explain herself, although depending on her level of high at the time, we might need a translator.

And, okay, what's up with those Blac Chyna piercings? They're crooked and I bet she sucks on them constantly to keep from drooling on herself. That's the least of her problems now, but I couldn't help noticing and commenting.

;);)
Wow, a real bit with pervy accessories.
ICK!!! I remember the ebay purchase I made for *just* a bit because it was a good buy:
6317d-x3388.JPG

Maybe they thought I was a perv, not an equestrian. I guess I could sell my excess bridles and bits to some of these - er- alternative lifestyle people - aka pervs. I am so naïve I did not think of the possibility of an extended market for my goods. Thanks DD! ;)

Dang...This girl makes all sorts of great decisions. I bet she's fun to watch party. Not party with, of course, cause she's bonkers, but watch?! FUCK YEAH! She's a mess. Those are amusing as hell!

;);)
Wow, a real bit with pervy accessories.
ICK!!! I remember the ebay purchase I made for *just* a bit because it was a good buy:
6317d-x3388.JPG

Maybe they thought I was a perv, not an equestrian. I guess I could sell my excess bridles and bits to some of these - er- alternative lifestyle people - aka pervs. I am so naïve I did not think of the possibility of an extended market for my goods. Thanks DD! ;)
While pony play is not my thing, I don't consider it pervy at all. Two (or more) consenting adults can do whatever they want behind closed doors so long as nobody gets truly hurt. If you and a partner want to get it on in a vat of Cheez Whiz while wearing scuba masks and whistling "Dixie," then go have fun!

While pony play is not my thing, I don't consider it pervy at all.
"pervy" is not bad as long as it is consenting adults behind closed doors. If you want to mess a diaper or smell a sweaty shoe, go for it. Just don't ask me to look.
Like they said on the Jerry Seinfeld show "Not that there is anything wrong with that..."
Pervy is just weird stuff between consenting adults or by oneself.
Pedo's (and some other types like bestiality ) are not pervs, they are criminals. That's the difference to me.
Anyway, I think we all know the difference here on DD, we read it all, and comment on it here!

I'm dissapointed she didn't bang the kids. An 11 year olds little weener would prob fit in her cheek holes, with enough lube of course. She could do 3 at once, 5 if you bang an ear.

Latest posts

Back