• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

Krystal

Veteran Member
But honestly we kind of already figured that out without her help.

While Shannon is NOT an English major, she is a young woman scorned, who doesn't quite understand the fine art of revenge.

Shannon has been arrested and charged with 2 counts of first degree criminal mischief in response to her, well, childish behavior.

Seems Shannon had a boyfriend and said boyfriend may or may not have had an "affair" on Shannon with one of her now former friends. I always get a little giggle out of reporters using the word "affair" when talking about teens or 20 year olds cheating on their boyfriends or girlfriends. It just seems like way too serious of a word for the type of relationships that are generally being referred to.

Anyway.

Shannon was having none of that idea in her pretty little pea-brained head, so she hatched a plan to get revenge. I believe that it must have seemed like a good idea while it was rattling around in her brain but her idea of a good plan and reality are two very different things.

Shannon tracked down the cars belonging to her ex-boyfriend and ex-friend and decided to get "revenge" on them. First she slashed the tires of the cars, then she attempted to key the word "whore" into them both. And when I say attempted, it's not because she got caught and couldn't finish. Oh no, it's way better than that.

Instead of "whore", Shannon keyed the word "wore" into both of their car doors. Sadly, she left her masterpieces unfinished because the little brat never did tell anyone what her exes wore and why their attire was so offensive to her.

That little typo, or should I call it a key-o, was what has prompted Shannon to tell us not to worry because she isn't an English major. Hey, no shit Sherlock, I figured that out even before you managed to misspell a 5 letter word, but thanks for the confirmation anyway.

I guess at this point it would have been possible for the authorities to be absolutely stumped over the mysterious vandalism, but just to make sure they weren't, actually to make sure everyone knew and Shannon got the credit she clearly deserves, Shannon then went on to send "harassing" text messages to both of the exes.

Shannon even managed to admit to the vandalism in the text messages. Obviously, because nothing says revenge against an ex quite like implicating yourself in crimes to them, because all exes love us so much that they'd never call the cops. Especially when the crime victim is them. Yep, they'll keep that information super-duper, extra top secret for us.

The cops called Shannon in for questioning. Hmm, wonder how they knew to talk to her...

Following her questioning, Shannon was allowed to leave the police station. But she apparently forgot the "right to remain silent" part of the warning the police gave her because she promptly took to social media to boast that the Stamford police had "nothing" on her. And even went on to suggest that she received extra, preferential treatment from the police while she was there by tweeting or Snapchatting, or what-the-fuck-ever they use, how the police were even nice enough to buy her dinner in "there". Honey bunches, peanut butter crackers and a Coke out of the vending machine isn't dinner, that's the police trying to get you to spill the beans, which clearly worked.

Anti-climatically, Shannon has been arrested and charged with 2 counts of criminal mischief for the keying, slashing and texting. A bond was set in the amount of $10,000 which was posted, either by Shannon or my guess would be her parents.

Wait guys, Shannon wasn't done yet.

After her arrest, Shannon again took to social media to chastise us all for judging her, saying that should be handled by a court of law. And reminding us of how she must feel having to hear us all pick on her, because she knows that what she did wasn't okay and neither is what we are doing to her. Hmm, maybe she shouldn't keep posting the shit on social media if she's suddenly concerned about her image and reputation. But hey, what do I know.

Okay, trying to be serious here. Miss Shannon gave me some chuckles while I was writing this up but I have some serious advice for her now:

Honey, no dick is worth you ruining your life and getting a criminal record. You've gotten yourself arrested, made a jackass out of yourself and he's free to fuck whomever he wants, whenever he wants, how exactly did you get revenge?
Next time, remember revenge is way sweeter if you don't get arrested for it. Make something out of your life to show him, Hell, fuck HIS best friend, just don't commit crimes to get revenge, it makes you look stupid.

Links:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/conn-woman-keyed-cars-misspelled-word-cops-article-1.2337059
http://pix11.com/2015/08/25/stamford-woman-allegedly-keys-ex-boyfriends-car-misspells-insult/

Last edited:
Her mugshot says it all. Dumb bitch. Damn, I wish I could meet her in person so I could point at her and laugh.

Just shaking my head at the stupidity. Just think tho, most folks that are gonna misspell "whore" are gonna spell it as "hore". The "W" in this case is silent, so why even include it all. She's so smart she's stupid.

She's only 20 so I can forgive her for the lapse in judgment. I for one believe if you're gonna go fuck someone's shit up go big or go home. I'm smashing windows busting tail lights silly string on your seats sugar in your tank and taters in your tail pipe. You and your whore.
And I won't brag about it. Oh no I'm leaving you to speculate and fume.
Too bad she was not only dumb enough to spell whore wrong but willing to brag about her blatant stupidity.

Back