1. Before creating a thread in the Reality Bites forums, please read the following guidelines so you do not risk the wrath of the administrators and possibly lose the privilege of creating threads. We want everyone to take part in spreading the shitty news, but let's do it in a way that keeps Morbid from fielding takedown notices.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. If you tried signing up and were receiving the following message: "This action is available via POST only. Please press the back button and try again." Please retry as this was being caused by an outdated plugin.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. You must be logged in to see or use the chatbox
    Dismiss Notice

Shalondre Adams Is Another Baby Killing Boyfriend

Discussion in 'Crimes Against Children' started by Sugar Cookie, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $57,388.85
    A Portland man has been arrested on a murder charge in the death of his girlfriend’s 13-month-old child.

Police arrested Shalondre Adams, 21, on Saturday at 1 p.m.

Gresham police said on Thursday, Sept. 21, officers and medical personnel were called on the report of a 13-month-old boy unconscious and not breathing. Arriving crews tried to save the boy’s life but were unable to do so.

The Multnomah County Child Abuse Team investigated the death. On Friday, the team determined the boy died from a traumatic brain injury. The death was ruled a homicide.

In April 2017, Shalondre Adams was arrested for domestic violence assault, menacing and criminal mischief, records show. He was ordered to have no contact with his victim.

[​IMG]
    https://www.dailytrnds.com/2017/09/...y039s-death-has-history-of-domestic-violence/

• Thanks Thanks x 12
  2. robin299

robin299 Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $17,704.06
    Wow send his ass to prison for LWOP. Lets see how big and bad he is in there.
    Also, the mom should be feeling really good knowing she got him killed because her choice of DOTM/babysitter had a violent background. She knew it so i hold her responsible too.

Just lock both of them up

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Sejanus

Sejanus Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $32,827.38
    Pfft nice name gukka mukka.
    Almost like your mom knew you would amount to nothing.

So a dank cell, food once a day every other day and random beatings are the prescription to cure this sickness.
    Burn his hair off too.
    It offends Brillo Pads.

As for the gf/baby ejecting fun factory.
    Prison for 10 years, hard labour, sterilized by medical interns needing experience.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Prettypink513

Prettypink513 Church Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $14,653.83
    He's light skinned with green eyes. He'll be VERY popular in the slammer

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Keepalowprofile

Keepalowprofile Chartreuse Bold Member!

Credit:
    $106,512.61
    When are these bitches going to learn?

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Benighted

Benighted My brain hurts Bold Member!

Credit:
    $7,609.72
    Mom is just as bad for letting a POS who has been legally ordered to stay away from her near her child.

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Sugar Cookie

Sugar Cookie Well-Known Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $57,388.85
    This is from the moms face book page
    I know for a fact my man is innocent he fell in love with my son the first day he met him. All he wanted to do was teach him how to be the fucking best! (Even tho he already is) My son was rocking with Shalondre so tough that shit made me jealous. I miss my daddies so much. FREE $D TILL ITS BACKWARDS BITCH ! Don't panick papas got you daddy

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2017, Original Post Date: Sep 25, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]

Well if he did not do it than you must of Mommie Dearest. Poor Little Guy had to born to an imbecile.
    --- Double Post Merged, Sep 25, 2017 ---
    [​IMG]

Oh my what a cutie
    --- Double Post Merged, Oct 12, 2017 ---
    http://katu.com/news/local/court-do...escribes-the-day-his-girlfriends-toddler-died

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  8. Just Rose

Just Rose Active Member Bold Member!

Credit:
    $5,781.60
    Fuck

• Agree Agree x 1