• You must be logged in to see or use the Shoutbox. Besides, if you haven't registered, you really should. It's quick and it will make your life a little better. Trust me. So just register and make yourself at home with like-minded individuals who share either your morbid curiousity or sense of gallows humor.

CbabyRKO

Trumperdink Mussolini
Two men are facing assault and sex offense charges in connection two separate attacks on men in Baltimore County.

The first assault was reported on March 6. Detectives with the Baltimore County Police Department were called to a home in Dundalk around 2: 35 a.m. to investigate.

Investigators learned that early that morning, a man left his job at a hair salon and stood at the corner of East Monument Street and Milton Avenue trying to get a ride. He offered two men inside a dark SUV $10 to drive him to his Dundalk home.

When the SUV stopped outside the home, the driver allegedly pointed a gun at the victim and threatened to kill him if he didn't cooperate. Once inside, the driver allegedly restrained the victim, assaulted and then sexually assaulted him, according to police.

The passenger who was in the SUV allegedly stole a television, clothes and money before leaving, police said.

The next day, around 4:29 a.m. officers were called to a home in Woodlawn to investigate a separate assault. When police arrived they found the a man with his hands and feet restrained.

The victim told police he'd met a man online and the agreed to meet at the victim's home. When the man got there, he had another man with him and both allegedly pulled handguns, according to police.

The victim got into a physical fight with the two men, who ultimately restrained him and one of them allegedly sexually assaulted him.

They allegedly stole a game system and money then left, police said.

Based on the investigation, police have charged Shakir Agyei Mitchell, 23, of South Penn Street in York, Pa. and James D. Johnson, 27, of the 3000 block of Chesterfield Avenue in Baltimore with first-degree assault, first-degree sex-offense and a number of other related charges.
LINK

The one on the right looks middle eastern, and the other guys name sounds sorta middle eastern. Wonder if these fucks got some somalian blood in em. Lot of somolian refugees in this country, lot of em are as trashy as you'd expect.

At least the victims were fruits, makes it slightly less horrible and traumatic as it could be i think.

Random cars on the street are not Uber, and I would be hesitant to take even Uber, considering some of the stories about that.

Ooooo - go look at their mugshots! One of them looks too stupid to tie his shoes and the other one has pure malice in his eyes. That dude hates everyone and everything... :nailbiting:

You took the words right out of my mouth!

I wonder if it's the case that appearances are deceiving and its the derp who masterminded it all, instead of Mr serial-killer-in-the-making? Stranger things have happened.

Still, I'm probably wrong and when these two dipshits hit prison, derp face will start doling out sexual favours for protection whilst Mr SKITM joins one of the black power gangs and becomes even more of a menace.

They are truly, faces that only a mother could love.

What a charming couple of fellows.
Skin them then give them a South African tire necklace.

What a charming couple of fellows.

{{{{{ Sejanus!! }}}} This has to be you from the FP, *high five - schmack!*
Do you plan on sticking around slummin' with us forum junkies now? Please? Lol.
This is the ghost of Gayle who's been reading the Front Page stories here for the last month and a half cuz I don't know why. :YOW: :joyful: Welcome!

Last edited:
Rape is the same regardless of orientation. It strips your humanity, leaving you an object.

These "victims" met up with strangers...likely for sex...I'm going to assume it wasn't paid sex, just casual and anyone looking for casual sex like that is looking to be objectified
[doublepost=1461893057,1461892791][/doublepost]
They are truly, faces that only a mother could love.

Actually I think James D Johnson looks pretty intense...I'd party with him.
[doublepost=1461893122][/doublepost]

does that involve fire?

Back